Actual Xbox Series X size compared against other Consoles (Polish language)

5 Likes

Hilarious that it’s practically the exact same width/depth as a GameCube.

Honestly it doesn’t look that massive, especially compared to PS4 Pro or OG Xbox One. It’s just a different approach to form factor.

I think it looks very small. Way smaller than I would have imagined. PS5 must look like a monstrosity if seen side by side

Nice find !!! Looks much smaller than I thought. Even the One X in vertical position is higher.

1 Like

What a piece of hardware ! Such a powerful console in such a small box

1 Like

Smaller than I thought especially compared with all the other consoles placed on the same table!

Can’t wait to have it in my room, it’s looks so sleek.

1 Like

I’ve said all along it’s way smaller than people think.

Incredible engineering.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that video. Really interesting comparison and a showcase to how talented MS hardware engineers are.

2 Likes

I try to be as objective as I can here and to me this is the most beautiful console ever made. I just want to have it, because it looks so good. Love what they have done here. This will be placed like a piece of art on my tv bench!

Awesome video. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I actually made a xsx model out of cardboard to see how it looks in my entertainment centre lol.

2 Likes

Looks amazing and smaller than what i was expecting.

2 Likes

That’s a fair bit smaller than I thought it was, they have some damn good engineers over there managing to cram so much performance into such a box.