Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

I’m 105/1000

I’m not liking it as much as I hoped. I just don’t understand why they have such a Gears-like game with baffling changes to controls (B IS TO ROLL!?!??!) and the games been a bit buggier than I like.

Willing to stick it out for a bit longer though, maybe something will click for me.

1 Like

Haha, I enjoy it so far. But I’ve been playing Gears 5 a lot lately and the cover system and controls are miles better in Gears. I want The Coalition to do Gears 6 like this!

1 Like

Finally got off my duff and thousand’ed The Walking Dead Final Season. TWD is probably one of my favorite game series ever but I just really did not appreciate the changes they made to the gameplay in season 4. Not only adding “combat” gameplay which barely works and is completely frustrating, but taking a series that was totally focused on story and choices and adding a ton of collectibles and frustrating, easily missable “100% this terrible minigame with no mistakes” achievements.

Graphics, best of the series. Storytelling, fantastic. But they just had to sour it with un-fun changes to the way the game played.

1 Like

Oh no, I didn’t know they added that kind of bs. :frowning:

1 Like

I just got to the first hub city after the tutorial stuff. The game definitely has some jank to it, but overall I like it enough to keep going.

1 Like

Officially re-completed Tracks - The Train Set Game.

I had completed this way back when this was on Game Pass, but never came back to it when they added DLC… that was taken care of tonight.

Completion #191. Currently at 390,855G…

Going to look at possibly lining up completion 200 with 400,000G.

5 Likes

The only Telltale games I’ve played were Game of Thrones and Tales From The Borderlands which I loved, the easy achievements were icing on the cake. How does TWD stack up with them?

1 Like

If you loved Game of Thrones and Borderlands, I guarantee you’re going to love Walking Dead as well. I’d say it’s even better than both of those, plus over the four main seasons you follow some of the same characters so you really grow attached. Tonally it’s serious/grim like Game of Thrones, not comedic like Borderlands.

Achievement-wise seasons 1-3 and Michonne are typical Telltale-- play through the story, make whatever choices you want, get all the achievements (there’s literally one missable achievement across all four of those games which is barely missable). They just decided to go in a totally different direction for season 4.

2 Likes

15/1000 for outriders :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Have been sitting on this game since it released and finally decided to play through it.

Easy top down twin stick-ish arcade shooter. Got it done within an hour.

This is completion #192, landing me at 391,855G!

7 Likes

:thinking: hmm

1 Like

I’m doing that GTA IV Pigeon achievement…after all these years.

200…fucking pigeons…

5 Likes

After 10 years I’m in the 400k club. :partying_face:

11 Likes

Congrats!!!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice work!! I hope to join you soon!

4 Likes

Congrats fam.

2 Likes

gratz!

2 Likes

Completion #193 is Gang Beasts.

This game isn’t so bad once you understand how the climbing mechanics work, but damn a couple of those achievements were annoying. Remember playing this years ago at a college party, so damn, the controls are terrible (but that’s what makes it fun for a party atmosphere).

Currently sitting at 392,900G.

4 Likes

Finished Outriders achievements and still want to farm expeditions a lot more

Got booted at the end of my first T14…brutal but won’t be that big of a deal in the long run

9 Likes

Congrats! That’s a record setter right there!

3 Likes