Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

I finally hit 300k last night whilst playing some Rocket League. Still trying to finish Kakarot and still enjoying it, but man… it’s getting a bit repetitive. I’m on the Android saga.

@brunopcosta1 Achievement king strikes again! :laughing:

6 Likes

The Ninja Gaiden Collection will have three different 1000g!

3 Likes

Fallout 4 Win 10 and Skyrim Win 10 have console commands for achievements :flushed:

4 Likes

The same method as Fallout 3 ? In F3 all you have to do is open console command and type addachievement X (X=1- 65).

1 Like

I don’t think it’s as easy as that one. Maybe later today there will be a video or walkthrough available. I think for Skyrim, you have to progress the story until you unlock the shouts, for those commands to work.

1 Like

Oh, I might not be able to resist that

Wolfenstein has them too :flushed:

1 Like

ooo on standby for the next 10k Gamescore = 10k reward points :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They are separate from console achievements right?

1 Like

Yeah, separate lists. It seems like you’ll still have to beat Wolfenstein but you can easily get all the perk achievements and can maybe use infinite ammo and God mode.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

The Evil Within 2 has cheat codes unlocked by signing up to an Bethesda account in game. So that game will be easy when that comes to game pass.

1 Like

Completion #136: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens + DLCs

• Estimated Difficulty: 2/10
  • Estimated Time: 25 hours
  • Time Difference: 840 days

5 Likes

I’m gonna play these games for real on console, and then afterwards get some bonus GS on PC. Neat.

In other news I’ve pretty much only played MP games this week, so not many achievements at all haha. Playing with friends coming back to Xbox is a worthy cause though :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve decided to play through Skyrim and Fallout 4 on PC to get the achievements the “legit” way, not because of any sense of achievement purity, but because I now have an excuse to play through those games again. :smile:

5 Likes

I’ve officially fallen in love with Sekiro, so I expect my achievement progress to slow down even more than when I was playing Yakuza, probably. haha

1 Like

I haven’t made any progress the last 2 months but I finally managed to get a friend subscribed to game pass so we’ve been playing a lot of co-op

5 Likes

Valid reason! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s been fun and I’m not even into most of the games we’ve been playing such as Minecraft. Just got to find the time and focus on my ever increasing backlog :joy:

2 Likes

Ah. The eternal struggle.

I know it well.

2 Likes