5. Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
  6. Star Wars: Squadrons
  7. Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2
  8. Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War
  9. UnderMine
  10. Neon Abyss

Does anyone have any of these completions? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve been slowly working through Undermine. It’s a fantastic game and I’ve easily sunk 50 hours into it thus far. I have 49/96 achievements worth 420gs. A lot of the achievements are for random things that are entirely rng based, and I have yet to get to the "end game’ stuff. So yeah, that one’s going to take a while. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Announcement: January’s Featured Game

Better late than never!

After going through the majority of the month without a single game that would fulfill the established criteria for the games of the month, we finally have two contestants!

Just as a reminder, the criteria are:

1. It must be a new game released in the current month;
  2. It must be available on both Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S;
  3. It must release day one on Game Pass.

We have two brand new games joining the Game Pass catalogue on the 26th: Cyber Shadow and Project Winter.

Cyber Shadow is the new project by the good fellas of Yacht Club Games, the studio responsible for the indie hit Shovel Knight. Project Winter, on the other hand, is an 8 person multiplayer game focused on social deception and survival, developed by the folks behind games like #IDARB and… * check notes * 2019’s PS4 exclusive Medievil.

To help you decide, here are the games’ respective trailers and achievement lists (trophy list in Cyber Shadow’s case):

Since both games come out almost at the end of the month, January’s competition will be held until February 14, 2021. Remember: whoever has the most Gamerscore in the featured game will earn 100 points. If two or more people share the same amount of Gamerscore in said game, they will all get the 100 points.

Since the January’s competition will also run through February, depending on the games announced for Game Pass for the next month, there is a chance that we will be running two competitions at the same time.

So, without further ado, let’s vote:

Which game should be featured on January 2021?
  • Cyber Shadow
  • Project Winter

0 voters

I’m very hyped for both of those. Love the game pass platformers like The Messenger, Katana Zero, and more, and heard that Project Winter is a fun among us-like game.

Also I’m inspired by this thread to commit to 100% AC Valhalla but it’s taking forever…

Ugh. Great video and it stressed me out just watching some of that!

I absolutely hate when games have the “Do X ten times in a row” achievements, like the one in Deep Rock Galactic he mentioned or the ones in Street Fighter for winning ranked matches in a row. It’s ridiculous and more about chance than skill at that point.

I did most of Tetris’ achievements, but I didn’t really touch it since December. Should get back to it, a few are grindy but there’s only one left that truly requires skills (the whole S in all modes thing, where I only miss a couple).

1 Like

I found that the completion time for ACV was nowhere near powerpyx suggestion of 120 hours minimum, did mine in 83 hours, the collectibles were alot quicker with a guide.

1 Like

I was planning to 1000G Crash 4 but when i seen the achievement list i knew it wasn’t going to happen.

1 Like

I will play Squadrons when it’s on EA play and I’ll complete it dammit!

1 Like

I forgot to share Maka’s easiest completions of 2020 aswell:

Top 75:

Position Game
1 The Language of Love
2 Autumn’s Journey
3 Blind Men
4 Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet
5 Sig.NULL
6 Gun Crazy
7 Even the Ocean
8 Strawberry Vinegar
9 Jisei: The First Case HD
10 Vera Blanc: Full Moon
11 Pity Pit
12 Swordbreaker The Game
13 Milo’s Quest
14 Tamiku
15 One Word by POWGI
16 Without Escape
17 Nicole
18 Many Faces
19 112th Seed
20 More Dark
21 CATTCH
22 BFF or Die
23 Paperbound Brawlers (Requires 4 controllers)
24 A Summer with the Shiba Inu
25 Null Drifter
26 ReactorX
27 Skatemasta Tchecho
28 Feather
29 Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York
30 Rush Rover
31 Grizzland
32 Micetopia
33 Castle Pals
34 Project Starship
35 Red Death
36 Task Force Kampus
37 Clash Force
38 Dark Sauce
39 50 Years
40 Radio Squid
41 Johnny Rocket
42 Doug Hates His Job
43 Prehistoric Dude
44 Super Destronaut: Land Wars
45 Allison’s Diary: Rebirth
46 Robozarro
47 Brotherhood United
48 Of Tanks and Demons III
49 Outbreak: Epidemic
50 HardCube
51 Reed Remastered
52 Norman’s Great Illusion
53 A Hero and a Garden
54 Ailment
55 Evan’s Remains
56 Thunder Paw
57 Reed 2
58 Golf Zero
59 Red Bow
60 Ultra Hat Dimension
61 Tcheco in the Castle of Lucio
62 Lord of the Click
63 Bullet Beat
64 Concept Destruction
65 Chop is Dish
66 Smart Moves
67 Zero Zero Zero Zero
68 Spirit Arena
69 Beat Me! (Requires 6 controllers)
70 Far-Out
71 Clumsy Rush (Requires 1+ controller)
72 Birthday of Midnight
73 IN-VERT
74 RogueCube
75 Zero Strain

I only completed one of those, so I have at least 75k Gamerscore waiting for me :stuck_out_tongue:

@Plagueborne

4 Likes

Haha nice… Good to keep an eye out for these in sales :wink:

1 Like

I have only done 27 or so of those games :flushed:

2 Likes

I’ve only played 2 of those I think. Pity Pit is seriously about a 10 minute completion, but it’s actually kind of fun in a Dig Dug sort of way. And Red Death is one of the worst games I’ve ever played. It’s not hard, but it’s just a pointless experience that I find incredibly annoying. I still need a few achievements, but I seriously don’t want to play it. :smile:

1 Like

I’ve never heard of any of these games.

1 Like

Just finished Hitman 3’s story. What a fantastic game! And it is so awesome to have all three games bundled in a single package with improved visuals and performance (and only 60 GB!).

Since I have a few days left until The Medium I’ll try to tackle the base 1000g. I will probably not go for the DLC achievements any time soon, though.

Donut County is a cute lil game and its pretty short. I want to try to finish Forza Horizon 4. Because it will free up alot of hdd space. I’m probably not going to get all achievements because of the battle royale mode and the season championship/ festival Playlist ones.

1 Like

I have some of those easy games, but there’s tons I don’t. Seems like there’s a lot of margin if I really want to grind them cheevos, heh.

1 Like

I’ve done 4 of those 75…

1 Like

Donut County looks fun and like an 1000G so i may check it out.

1 Like

Definitely recommend. Got it done in around an hour.:slight_smile:

1 Like