Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Hahaha omg :laughing:

1 Like

I just did the same. Played through and got 100% on The Little Acre. Itā€™s a pretty short and easy game thatā€™s currently on Gamepass for those interested.

2 Likes

Just got my 1000Gs in Haven. Really enjoyed the relaxing gameplay. Loved the chemistry between Yu & Kay as it reminds me a lot of my own relationship with my wife.

Now playing Call of Sea.

Really looking forward to The Medium and hope itā€™s similar to Silent Hill.

4 Likes

Howā€™s combat in Haven? I just played Yakuza like a dragon and Dragon Quest 11 recently so Iā€™m not sure if i want to play more turn based games just yet.

1 Like

It is not really turn based. You attack, wait for the cooldown and attack again. There are only two attack options, and each enemy is weak to one of them.

The combat is really, really simple since the game focus more on the relationship between the main characters.

I finished the Warhammer: Chaosbane story. It is an uninspired Diablo clone, but I had my fun with it. Took me around 9 hours to complete the game and get most of the achievements (29/43, 535g). To get the full completion I have to do 50 bounty missions and complete the game 5 more times with different characters lol

I think that I can finish the game in around 3 hours with each character if I play on Very Easy.

2 Likes

The combat was my least favourite part of the game tbh. Would have preferred if it was just hack & slash instead. Itā€™s the interaction between the main characters, art design and soundtrack are that really hooks you in.

2 Likes

Just sent a request :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are in! Welcome :wink:

I just realized that I had two requests on my TA Inbox from @n0tjack and @DeusJabu. Sorry about taking this long, guys! Posting in this thread helps me keeping up with the requests :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For fun I have been making a list of all of the easy games I havenā€™t touched yet and the total so far is 79! :yamchadead: Iā€™ll probably be adding to it as more games come out or i come across some that I missed. I donā€™t have any stacks included yet either. Still need to add Lego games and Kecmo RPGs. I thought I was doing a decent job of keeping up but boy I was wrong.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a new Xitilon game coming out on the 27th calledā€¦ Butterfly. :smiley:

Ratalaika is also publishing two more games this month: Balancelot on the 20th and Vera Blanc on the 27th.

Another Dawn is coming on the 29th and there is already a video guide for it, it seems to be an 1-hour completion.

1 Like

Will the yakuza collection be listed as one game with 3000 gamerscore or will they all be individual games?

It is not yet known, but hopefully it will be 3 lists!

Me too. Iā€™ve always liked that PlayStation tends to have collections like that as individual games in the trophy lists. I belive Crash N-Sane trilogy did that but on Xbox itā€™s 1 game with 3000 gamerscore.

I think Iā€™ll wait on the new Xitilon game till its 5k :rofl: I wish there was a way to search on the store for every game released, not just a select few of recently released. I found a few interesting looking ones in the picked for you section which is cool but I wish dlc wasnā€™t included.

1 Like

So if you buy Hitman 3 do you get all the content linked to every achievement, or do you need to buy Hitman 2?

You have to have Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 to access those contents on Hitman 3.

It also works if you got the first game via GwG.

Both games will run with the updated engine of Hitman 3 using the Hitman 3 launcher like if it was DLC.

Both of those games were really cheap during the Holidays Sale, and they often get some deep discounts!

1 Like

So, I thought all Xbox games had to have achievements. I just fired up a new game called ā€œDoodle Puzzleā€ only to find out it doesnā€™t support achievements. Did they change their policy? I know gamepass games on PC donā€™t have to have them, but this is seriously the first game on Xbox without them that I can think of.

Just found another one, ā€œMagic Action 2021ā€. I hope this isnā€™t a trend that continues.

Maybe itā€™s part of the Xbox Live Creators Program ? I think if you are in this program itā€™s not necessary to add achievements.

1 Like

Ii just looked it up and I think you are correct. There should be a notification, or at the very least it should have it listed in the info for the game. I shouldnā€™t have to look it up on TrueAchievements to see if it has them or not. :man_facepalming: :smile:

This was taken from from the Xbox website:

ā€œWeā€™re committed to ensuring multiplayer and Achievements on Xbox Live are a great experience, and that requires additional development and certification resources. Multiplayer and achievements arenā€™t supported for Creators Program games to enable us to ensure gamers on Xbox Live continue to have the great experience theyā€™ve come to expect. Developers that want access to the full set of Xbox Live features have the option to apply and enroll in the ID@Xbox program.ā€

Yeah, like @CryOn said, the game is probably part of the Creators Program.

About the notification if the game has achievements or not, thereā€™s a ā€œXbox Live Achievementsā€ tag under the ā€œCapabilitiesā€ section of the store page.

Here is Doodle Puzzle, a game with no achievements:

And here is Doodle God, a game with achievements:

1 Like