Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

yeah plus that shrouding graphic could cover some in game dialogue. It’s great that they try new things though at least. I just remember the last big thing we got on the Xbox was rare achievements.

1 Like

I think that graphic only appears on the trophy clips that are saved automatically. Currently on the PS4 there is a screenshot for every trophy you get, without showing anything else in the screen. It seems that on PS5 those screenshots will be accompanied by those clips.

While I think it is nice, I sure hope it is optional. The PS5 storage is already a problem, and 50 4K mini clips per game would only make it worse.

Yeah, this is not something I want on Xbox tbh. I want badges (Platinums), separation of main game and DLC, some more levels of rarity, more rewards tied to achievements etc.

1 Like

Sent in a request and I know plenty have far more but I just surpassed 200k tonight and I’m pretty happy about it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I just wanna surpass 100k asap man. Probably will before I get the series x next year

2 Likes

Very nice! I’m aiming for 300k before the end of the year, should be doable even though I still need 26k.

2 Likes

If anyone is into fun and good-looking arcade racing for their gamerscore, Gravel is a surprisingly excellent pick. Got it the other week when it was on sale, and aside from two specific achievements (a very long drift and a very long acceleration, both could be still got “accidentally”), you’ll get nearly all achievements simply by finishing the campaign straight-forward. It’s not even too long and for the last 2 weeks or so it’s been my go-to multitasking game (while watching TV, talking to someone, etc.). Enjoying it very much, only 3 achievements left to mop up now.

3 Likes

Since Five Nights at Freddy’s is on Game Pass, I can confirm the glitch still works to make it under an hour completion. (Only the first game) I also finished Nier Automata, I really disliked Route B. Good game and its awesome that they added an achievement shop after the third route. Not sure what to play next.

2 Likes

I played this back when it came out and I was quite surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Hey achievement hunters, anybody having trouble with achievements not popping today? I was trying to get my daily rewards but the achievements themselves aren’t actually showing up.

1 Like

You are in! Thanks for joining!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the Five Nights at Freddy’s tip! I downloaded the game and I am now giving it a try :slight_smile:

The Double Fine’s remastered games are also available today and are really easy completions following a guide (not as fast, though).

No problems for me. Unlocked achievements fine today and yesterday!

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer! Must be a one-off issue. Not a big deal, it’s just 50 points times 2. Happy hunting, friends.

Completion #84: Five Nights at Freddy’s

• Estimated Difficulty: 1/10
  • Estimated Time: 1-2 hours

Thank you @Plagueborne for the tip!

Thanks to a bug exploit you can get most of the achievements without even paying attention to the game. Just leave you controller on the floor while you survive all the nights. You only have to “play” nights 4 and 5 – and by “play” I mean “just keep pressing LB for five minutes”.

The game is available on Game Pass.

It is also available on Game Pass PC @DannyEight. Btw mate, did you leave the leaderboard?

4 Likes

Wow, I didn’t realize you guys were so thorough about this. I’m definitely gonna keep an eye on this thread for easy daily achievements!

2 Likes

Yeah, its nice to know there’s 3,000GS just waiting there. I’ll probably wait on playing those.

2 Likes

Was looking at the achievements for the upcoming DIRT 5 - they all seem pretty straight-forward and relatively quick! But then…

Bruh.

1 Like

Yeah, Codemasters doesn’t seem to have learn the lesson after Grid :frowning: No crazy multiplayer trophies, though!

Does the trick work on the other Five Nights games as well?

Completion #85: Five Nights at Freddy’s 2

• Estimated Difficulty: 1/10
  • Estimated Time: 1 hour

Even easier than the first game thanks to some commands that let you skip nights – but in order to use those you have to play on PC. It took me around 20 minutes.

3 Likes

:eyes: I might have to do that one now.

1 Like