Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

The Votes are in and Two Point Campus is our Gamepass game for August. Having said that, if we get some juicy Gamepass drops in the near future, I might open up a new poll with Two Point Campus and the new additions.

6 Likes

1 Like

Public Service Announcement: Skip Night Book, its way too short. It gets good then ends. Acting js good and premise is neat. Achievements are straightforward and easy with guides. With these games i play through blind then mop up.

Wait for Game Pass, Sale or get in an FMV bundle.

6 Likes

Anyone else having trouble popping achievements today? I did one in Rare Replay, even shows 100% progress in the list but still locked. :confused:

Yep, me too.

Same. Will they autopop later?

Same here. went past one point in Day of the Tentacle Remastered and not a single achievement popped. It should have had two. I did the It Crowd solution of reboot, reloading game from earlier point, etc, but no joy. I even finished the game and not a single achievement popped.

I played some Tetris Effect Connected and it shows some tracking progress on the achievements, but havenā€™t cross any thresholds to see if they pop or not.

Probably? Itā€™s nerve wracking though. Usually this kind of delay only lasts a few minutes.

Iā€™m going to try and pop something on the 360.

1 Like

I played A Way Out with a friend (we both own it) but neither of us popped any achievements even though we did several of them. Might not get any for this game lol.

Not sure, Iā€™ve been waiting for some for years now from previous bs.

Oh well its just some ryse single player achievements. Ill do another run on hard then. Believe it or not but the ryse multiplayer is not completely dead. I have no trouble finding players.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s cool to hear, never tried the MP. I really enjoyed the game though.

Yeh its really repetitive but i cant seem to stop playing.

For me itā€™s the setting, loved it.

Setting us great too. Shame it bever got an upgrade. 60 fps would be great

1 Like

Indeed. When it didnā€™t pop and still hasnā€™t popped after more than an hour my reaction is ā€œermahgerd, mah streak!ā€

4 Likes

Exactly!

360 games do work normally by the way.

Yeah, they changed it so you have to be online to get the achievement. On the 360 it was without this connection issue.

On TA others posted they saw the X360 Achievements pop but the scanner doesnā€™t pick it up nor does it show up later on the Game Card. Otherā€™s said they just got an achievement to pop on Xbox Series consoles.

So I loaded up my Day of the Tentacle save and did get 1 achievement to pop but not the one related to game progression. Itā€™s so flaky right now.

Lets hope all of them retroactively unlock.

EDIT: Checking the gameā€™s achievement list now shows all 58/58 unlocked. :achievement:

2 Likes

Everything seems to be working normally again!

1 Like