Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Is there anywhere on the site that you can search for games you’ve completed the story on?

Totally agree with you on the ending, but overall I enjoyed the game. I think if I’d had used a guide to play the game it would have lost a lot of what made the game enjoyable for me though.

1 Like

I had to use a guide cause I was getting so lost in the woods lol. Curse this ADHD brain of mine :rofl:

Yes, go to your achievement tab, filter by Achievement type: Story completed.

1 Like

Thanks, I completely forgot about this. It’s been a rough and crazy month for me.

Also, I voted for Crickett. :smile:

2 Likes

FYI Chinatown currently has a glitched achievement and it’s impossible to get the best ending. Devs are working on a fix, but just wanted to let people know since it looks like that’s going to be the winner (unless this makes people change their votes).

1 Like

Oh that sucks. Changing my vote it is…

1 Like

Yeah, they said they’re working on it so maybe it would get fixed relatively quickly, but I know some people won’t want to start it if they can’t finish it so I figured I’d mention it here and let people decide for themselves.

1 Like

Chinatown Detective Agency led for most of the time but stumbled in the end over its own feet.

Bugsnax will be our Game of the Month for April (with one extra week in May).

4 Likes

The game just looks like a stupid, fun game. Honestly excited to have a change of pace compared to the games I’ve played lately.

2 Likes

Almost 5 years later :joy:

10 Likes

Just in time for the DLC later this year :rofl:

That was my motivation!

1 Like

I could never beat that stupid fucking bee lady. I hate her so much.

1 Like

I hate her too. Especially her final stage

Congrats! I couldn’t imagine getting all achievements in the game. I’ve been struggling with it.

2 Likes

I haven’t checked, are the achievements that bad?

Sorry, I didn’t mean to quote you. I will edit my post. To answer your question. Some achievements look very challenging and I don’t think I could get them. The game is really fun though and the art style is gorgeous. It’s definitely worth playing.

1 Like

Is the Lore Hoarder in Guardian of the Galaxy really that bug? Saw a lot on reddit. Want to play the game but afraid of this glitch achievement. I would be so annoy if I cannot get all the achievement because of 1 glitch.

I played the game this past week using the one Guide on collectibles that the Marvelous Chyld989 posted and I had no issues with any of the achievements. 1000/1000. The one achievement for investing in ALL Ability Upgrades unlocked when Groot got hits Master Ability at Chapter 14, despite what the True Achievements achievement description says. I got the Lore Hunter unlocked 4 days before I finished the game, somewhere between chapter 11 and 12.

2 Likes