Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

Same as Jake Jump. Thought that everyone is playing their unfinished games, but easy games dominated the whole event.

2 Likes

I wonder if TA ever considers limiting events to pre~2015 games for this reason. They keep coming up with these interesting themes for events only for them to be flooded with the same boring gamerscore-mill fodder.

2 Likes

And that’s why I thought that Jake Jump would be a good start. It was based on the last time you unlocked an achievement, but then it resets the counter to 1 point/0 years. I honestly thought that it was counted for the all of the missing achievements.

What do you peeps think is better, Blast to 1 million on my 10 year mark in December this year or take it slow and try and clean up my card with completions I left with for whatever reason and clean up backlog and do longer games. :thinking: I’m leaning towards the slow way cause I am getting annoyed at the baby games :joy: Double that annoyance because if I want to be high on the ID@Xbox TA leaderboard I have to play them.

I thought most people would have used the Xbox One version of Dead Rising as a starting off point.

Definitely clean up the card. Cool completions > hitting a million. Just hitting a million isn’t even all that unique or impressive nowadays. I mean, it’s not nothing, I would still be impressed, but hard/rare/unique completions are cooler.

1 Like

I say do what makes you happy. Hitting 1m at 10 sounds cool, but you’ll probably be the only person who knows anyway, unless you make a big deal out of it and start a podcast with a journalist from the UK. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Regarding Skyrim, if anyone is planning to do the Windows version I’ve nearly finished the TA walkthrough and it should go live in a couple of weeks hopefully. But yes, it’s a guide using command console so will only take about 6 hours compared to 80 odd :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m doing the Windows version right now. But I’m playing the game baby!

I’ll probably use the commands only for the annoying grindy stuff like 1000 bounty in all holds and the vampire/werewolf perks.

3 Likes

Interesting. I did that with commands but it was after they disabled achievements if you use caqs and there were a few that I couldn’t figure out the commands for. I look forward to finishing it up once you get that done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blast Em Bunnies is a terrible grind but I’m going to finish it. Grinding 100 boss, 10K Blue, 5K Yellow and 2.5K red Bunny kills is so boring and tedious. I do feel like the game cheats and doesn’t count some kills. It is only $5 but it overstays its welcome achievement wise but at least it has 73 achievements.

2 Likes

Completion #78: Costume quest.

A very nice little game! Perfect for Halloween, and very cozy. Double Fine really knows their stuff! Pretty short and not much in the way of GS, but fun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One of my favorites. The second game is really great too, and you can stack 2000 points.

1 Like

Your votes have been cast and Forza Horizon 5 is our Gamepass game for November! :checkered_flag: :racing_car: :checkered_flag:

6 Likes

https://imgur.com/9Y64B1S

I really hope Skyrim AE has a new or at least separate achievement list.

3 Likes

But who’s the jerk that kept it from being unanimous? I want names!

Sorry about that jerk comment. I got a little carried away.

1 Like

puts hand up :craig:

1 Like

The Skyrim AE is just the SE + all creation club content. So if you want to upgrade to AE, you basically only purchased all the CC content. No new list, but possible new achievements. I would say unlikely because we already have CC content available and they never add new achievements.

1 Like

Same achievement list by the looks of it.

2 Likes