Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts

The Good Life, and you’ve got until the end of the month. You don’t necessarily need to complete it, as long as you get some achievements in it you’ll get some points.

See last month’s game’s point tally for an example of how it works: Achievement Hunting |OT| Every point counts - #2597 by CallMeCraig

2 Likes

Summer in Mara is a nice little game but it’s sorta boring? The game is pretty much all fetch quests. Achievement wise the only thing missable is 99 oranges but you’ll get that easy if you plant a lot of orange trees on your island. I did it in 20 hours according to TA so faster than estimated time. :sunglasses: If you want a no stakes, slower fetch quest simulator I recommend but not for $25.

2 Likes

Completely balls deep in Forza Horizon 4 right now, really enjoying it. No chance of completion before FH5 comes out but will give it my best shot. Eliminator is basically 100% squeaky bum time :hot_face:

2 Likes

If you’re still doing the 100% completion thing, Forza Horizon 4 was a bold move. :slight_smile:

Yep I’m still going for completions, so starting this and Avengers has me questioning my intelligence :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Fortune favours the bold!

100% Off Topic: My new favorite hobby when I have a couple minutes of downtime at work is to search eBay for people trying to sell the Series X Mini Fridges and report them to get the listings taken down (all pre-sale items must ship within 30 days and the fridge doesn’t release until December, so they’re all breaking the rules). Is it petty and mostly fueled by the fact that I’m upset that I didn’t get one? Yes. Will that realization stop me? Hell no.

5 Likes

Just spent about 15-20 minutes “completing” Butterfly and Butterfly 2 for a total of 5,000 gamerscore and I feel dirty.

If anyone else is looking to do Butterfly I can make it even faster for you. I posted a solution to each level on True Achievements with the exact same text for each one: “Start the level, pause the game, achievement unlocked.” Doesn’t work for Butterfly 2, but I still finished that one in 10 minutes.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Then you should start the Festival Playlist 100% completion sooner rather than later. Some of these tasks require multiplayer and the Trial requires good players to beat the AI. When FH5 launches a lot of people will switch over so this achievement will not get easier.

To be extra dirty, there are Windows stacks :joy:

2 Likes

Quietly adds those to my wishlist to wait for a sale

1 Like

Thanks, yeah I started right at the end of summer so missed out on a daily challenge and now have to wait until the series restarts in mid November :grimacing:

1 Like

new event for the 20th anniversary of Xbox

2 Likes

do you guys think halo will have one set of achievements or 2 sets 1000 for campaign and 1000 for multiplayer since they are 2 different downloads?

1 Like

Crackdown did it that way so I could see it happening.

3 Likes

I’m thinking separate, since the campaign is paid and the MP is free. Would be weird if they were one list and MP-only players were locked out of getting the completion as a result.

2 Likes

I agree. The question then is the campaign 1000 and the multiplayer 1000? Or will they follow Crackdown 3 and make each one 500?

1 Like

Crackdown 3 has 1750 for campaign and 500 for multiplayer. i expect something similar for Halo Infinite, 1000+ and 1000+.

Huh, could have sworn it was 500 each. Looks like campaign had 1000 before more was added post release, so I could definitely see Halo each having 1000 at launch.

This is one game where I won’t bother going for a completion lol.