A Plague Tale: Requiem launches straight into Game Pass in 2022

Originally published at: A Plague Tale: Requiem launches straight into Game Pass in 2022 - XboxEra

A Plague Tale: Requiem is coming to Xbox Series X|S and Windows 10 PCs in 2022 — and it is launching straight into Game Pass!

Developed once again by the talented Asobo Studio and being published by Focus Home Interactive, this is a direct sequel to 2019’s highly praised A Plague Tale: Innocence, which is also available on Game Pass.

Following from the first, award-winning adventure, embark with Amicia and her brother Hugo on an intense new quest for hope, as a terrifying curse hunts them down. Sacrifice your innocence to save the one you love, facing the savagery of a collapsing world as it’s overwhelmed in a sea of teeth and claws.

8 Likes

Im so happy with this. Amicia one of the best female mc ever.

2 Likes

So hyped for this game. I loved the first one. Their engine is so good ! I can’t wait !

1 Like

Man I am so happy that this game is getting a sequel. The last game is one of the most underrated games out there. and one of my favorite games.

1 Like

This is pretty huge. I haven’t played the first one yet, but it’s jumped up my list.

1 Like

Loved the first game. Looks great. On my list. All in day one!!!

This came as a very pleasant surprise for me. Really liked the first one and straight into Game Pass is just the best.

1 Like

The first game was so great, and this is an awesome one to play on Game Pass next year too.

1 Like

I think to graphical leap forward shown in this trailer to. I hope they give her more abilities in this game. She looks fiercer here to :blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Enjoyed the first one even though the final boss battle was a bit random.

3 Likes

First game was one of my sleepers last generation. Liked the characters, art, music and voice acting. Stealth was good enough. Felt immersed in the world despite how linear it was. The sequel coming to Game Pass next year was one of my favorite announcements of the show.

2 Likes

I Hope MS Will buy ASOBO: they are very talented

Totally this.

This is a game that I’ll definitely be trying on Game Pass. It’s a great catch for the service.

Innocence was good but there were clear areas of improvement needed. Stealth & combat both felt far too trial & error for my liking. It was rough in places but I let it go because I was impressed with the overall experience.

If Requiem tightens these things up, it could be a big deal for Asobo. They’re a studio on the way up, for sure.

2 Likes

My only real gripe with the first game was that final boss battle.

1 Like

Same here.

Can’t disagree there. I’m really interested in seeing what Asobo does next. First time they made a mature game. There were certainly opportunities with Plague Tale and I want to see how they take the feedback and improve on it. Asobo seems to have a great foundation to expand from. Could be one of those break-out studios this generation.

3 Likes

Asobo is one of those studios that Microsoft/Xbox can not let get away. At least to me.

1 Like

Looks like my girl Amicia can fight this time around. Every time I see that name, I think of Hugo’s cute voice saying it.

I’ve never felt so attached to a character as I was to little Hugo. Cutest character in a videogame ever.

This game came out of no where. It should have been a bigger deal.