A non gaming studio

If there was a studio I like for it to get bought and I don’t see it being for sale anytime soon it be rooster teeth and I would love if rooster teeth was bought by Microsoft if the studio was for sale which I don’t see happening .

I believe they’re owned by WB. Also they seem to have had a lot of problems and most of the creatives behind RvB are gone now I think? Not 100% sure but that’s my memory.

I thought I heard all sorts of “bad things” about the folks behind RoosterTeeth - classic company built in the early 00’s vibe.

1 Like

That’s my recollection also. May not all have been from the original people, I think at least some of it was people they brought in, also think there were issues over pay practices, verbal abuse or something similar.

Anyway, while they still exist and have grown a lot, I don’t think they’re for sale and I don’t think it’s necessarily a good match up.

I used to spend a ton of time on their forums but haven’t been back since like 2007.

I’ve always thought Blur Studio, the CGI and special effects company would be great.

1 Like

Rooster teeth is WB owned but that’s why I am saying I don’t see them being for sale anytime soon and most of the rooster teeth employees are gone and gone to shit too also the ips are getting bad that the writing and everything is getting out of hand too.

OK, guess I just don’t know that I’d see much value in them then. Esp since the creativity thst made people interested in them is gone. So maybe I didn’t understand what you’re going for.

I just thought that if it be something if they bought a non gaming studio and do culture clean up and make things a bit better within rooster teeth