A message to the XboxEra Staff

I want to hilight the amazing coverage of this E3 and SGF conferences coming from every member of the XboxEra team, from those on the various live reaction podcasts to those producing and updating the site news to those maintaining the positive atmosphere in the forums.

It’s been a wonderful experience all around. Thank you for all your relentless work, time, and dedication. It’s greatly appreciated.

Best Xbox E3 show and Best Xbox coverage site!

44 Likes

Yes! Well done, good job everyone :+1:

11 Likes

One minor complaint or bug,

Some of us are having troubled editing messages.

When we go to edit, it says it’s being edited by another user, even though it’s us.

Unlesss you’re spying on the trouble makers. :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @BRiT means a lot. :slight_smile:

This is something we should address with the Discourse community.

@Predrag

5 Likes

I agree, fantastic job all around. :clap: :beers:

5 Likes

The team really worked their asses off to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible, so this message is greatly appreciated! We’ll always do our best to give you the best content and insights we can.

Thank you! :green_heart:

8 Likes

Really appreciate it, @BRiT. It was tough covering it all, but it feels very rewarding watching it all come together at the end of the day – even more when we see that the community enjoyed our approach. Everything we do is with the community in mind, after all!

8 Likes

A big thank you to the staff and the amazing community alike for making such an incredible moment in Xbox history even better :green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you staff and members.

3 Likes

I wasn’t watching along live on XboxERA, but hearing that the servers held was amazing.

Great job.

2 Likes

It was definitely worth watching the Xboxera stream to see the reactions from the crew. I’ve never seen someone get so giddy over a game… I’m looking at you Sik with SoT. It was such wholesome experience.

Thanks to all the wonderful staff :heart:

4 Likes

Excellent coverage on the whole site! I don’t need to go anywhere else, that’s pretty amazing.

3 Likes

I watched along with you guys, great job! Thank you all for what you do!

3 Likes

I was more limited than I wanted to be due to personal things but I’m glad that everyone else was able to give such a great effort.

3 Likes

Awww, thanks @BRiT! I know we, on the team, all had our roles to play today and I think we showcased our abilities wonderfully (in my humble opinion). But with that said, we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for wonderful people like you and this amazing community that has been building over the last couple of years. My thanks go equally to you wonderful lot, as they do to this amazing team!

6 Likes

What a great community we have here. It is a privilege to be part of the Xboxera team.

3 Likes

Seconded @BRiT or forthed, of fifthed by now.

Well done everyone you did great. And it was fun to watch with everyone, and now catching up with a cuppa with better quality videos.

3 Likes

Hm, strange. Probably result of temporary overload. If happens again, please take screenshot.

And thanks to community for the feedback! Appreciated :heart::heart::heart:.

3 Likes

Wanted to share my thoughts.

Thank you @BRiT for reminding me why we do what we do, all over again.

7 Likes

Hell yeah well said. It’s so refreshing to have a nice place for Xbox fans to come together without all the crap.

3 Likes