$5 to charity gets you a chance to win a Phil Spencer signed XboxEra produced Xbox 20th Anniversary book!

On November 4th I’m running our 3rd annual Extra Life Charity Drive.

Right now though you can head to our team page and donate $5 (as many times as you’d like) and enter to win a signed copy of our Xbox 20th Anniversary book. The signee? Phil Spencer himself!

Jesse Norris - Fundraising For Extra Life (extra-life.org)

On the day of we’ll also have tons of game codes as thank you incentives for donations. For the kids!

7 Likes

Such a good idea, donated and fingers crossed I win the book :blush:.

1 Like

Great job on this guys. Glad to donate for a good cause.

1 Like

Thanks Mike, got lucky this year having such a good raffle. One that you were a big part in helping create :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great cause. I don’t know how I missed the last two. >_<

Donated!

1 Like

Thank you!

Done :smiley:

1 Like

Donated! My bank suspended my card on this the first try, just to make things interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Donated, but don’t want to win the book. Hope one of our community members gets to win it!

Good luck everyone and hope we can raise lots of money for charity!

2 Likes

Donated. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Bit late here but just donated right now. Let’s go!

2 Likes

Late to the party but I just donated. Great idea guys!

3 Likes

Look at this gorgeous book that just arrived today. WOW! The design, quality and presentation are outstanding. Looking forward to reading it, probably gonna get the poster framed too. Big thank you to the Xboxera team.

10 Likes

Wow, congrats man!

3 Likes

Not jealous at all.

Not at all.

3 Likes

Your design and layout are something else :ok_hand:

Yourself and the rest of the team should be real proud of what you pulled off. Looking forward to that 360 book… Right @Sikamikanico :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

As much as I’ll likely regret it… yup!

3 Likes