HALOERA Podcast | You Had Me at Halo Podcast |OT| The Great Journey

Hopefully it’ll be after the update. The way our luck works the update will be on the 21st while we would normally be scheduled to record on the 18th…

But that’s exactly why we’re going to wait for the update and then record!

Yeah hopefully it doesn’t land right after the record date lol. The update today is not exactly clear when it will land, but the crew should not record the next podcast until the update lands otherwise there will just be a giant elephant in the room lol.

Can I just say that I really enjoy this podcast? You guys are funny, knowledgable and have a great dynamic. It’s easy to listen to, the topics are interesting and I learn a lot about all things Halo.

You always bring a laugh to a grey world. Thank you!

4 Likes

Got round to listening to the episode and good discussion about the update, even though @OneBadMutha had to steer the discussion back on course once or twice lol.

2 Likes

Podcast is a bit delayed, totally not because someone’s whose name rhyms with pah-kay flahroo fell asleep in his chair. We may switch it up and start doing things live, that seemed to go well after the year end update hit. If you have any questions please drop 'em here!

2 Likes

1 Like

What do you think about the substantial improvements based on those multiplayer screen shots

2 Likes
  1. When do you think we will see something again from Halo Infinite?

2. What do you think will be the biggest surprise in Halo Infinite? Either in the game itself or around it.

Thanks for a great podcast guys!

1 Like

The team is recording their episode live. Starting in two minutes!

3 Likes

FUDGE IT, WE’LL DO IT LIVE!!!

3 Likes

Shoulda opened with the Bill O’Reilly rant tbh. >.>

1 Like

I really enjoy it being live! You handle it great too. As long as you can keep @KageMaru awake the whole time I guess.

Thanks for this year, looking forward to 2021!

4 Likes

Podcast is being recorded Saturday night, so if you have any questions please feel free to drop them here!

1 Like

Do you guys think tho zeta ring will be the only location in Halo Infinite?

We haven’t seen any vehicles yet what vehicle from the Banished has to be in Infinite and what should be the weakness?

Great podcast to listen to keep up the great work and 2021 BABY Halo Infinite LAUNCH YEAR again

First podcast of 2021, yay!

Q1: Do you think there will be any spinoffs to Halo this generation and do you think any of the other 22 Xbox studios is allowed to use Halo as a setting?

Q2: Where is the book episode? :wink:

Thanks!

I am still the only podcast member who is capable of reading a book it seems.

4 Likes

I’m getting there! But no seriously, once we pick a date I’ll be forced to really dive into this thing. Maybe we should pick a mid or end of january week now. Worst case it’s just the two of us!

1 Like

How do you guys feel that Marty O’Donnell isn’t part of Halo anymore, why didn’t 343 bring him back? Also Paul Lipson did an amazing job for Halo 2 Anniversary, he would have been a great fit for Infinite as well I think.

1 Like

The music from the summer showcase was astounding I thought. Not too worried there.

Gerath Coker is a legend and Kurt Schweitzer is suited very well for Halo. Just listen to the first couple tracks they released.

The soundtrack will be stellar.

2 Likes