HALOERA Podcast | You Had Me at Halo Podcast |OT| The Great Journey

@Doncabesa With the launch of Pentiment this week, any chance you could use a bardcore of the Halo theme for the pre-show of the next YHMAH podcast?

1 Like

Hey guys! Don’t forget to throw some questions our way! Live You Had Me At Halo tomorrow night!

2 Likes

Hello Spartans!

On a scale of 1 (not likely) to 10 (pretty much guaranteed) how likely do you think we’ll see a beta form of the Custom Games Browser prior to Season 3 in March?

I have selfish reasons for wanting it sooner but it does seem practical to have it live tested by hundreds of thousands of players weeks before Season 3 hits, wouldn’t you agree?

Hugs and kisses, nrXic

1 Like

Hey fellas,

Are there any fun custom games you would like to see return with Halo Infinite’s Forge that haven’t been created yet (as far as you know anyway)?

For example, Minotaurs was a Halo 5 Infection game where one player in a Mantis, the Minotaur, needed to chase down the other players in a shifting labyrinth. Killing players turned them into Minotaurs.

If you can’t think of anything, then please just give any map ideas you may have.

P.S. here is a three-minute video explaining Minotaurs in Halo 5:

1 Like

We’re going live again tonight at 7:15 PM EST!

Let us know if you have any questions and we’ll get to em later in the show (though I see we already have two above, nice!)

1 Like

Hello Halo Followers,

your thoughts about Halo season 1 not being nominated for Best Adaptation award for Geoff Keighley’s The Game Awards?

GOC

“Uncharted? Really?”

2 Likes

Hello there, Spartans.

Last night I got a very colorful hate msg after a match, the person was very upset that my team won. Apparently I’m a re**** and somehow still beat their ass? I thanked them for being so nice (this always upsets them more for some reason :wink: ), reported and moved on. What is your favourite interaction with the Halo community?

Hugs, Mort.

2 Likes

I always get irritated when players find the need to sexually mutilate my Spartan. Especially when I’ve not noted them prior to said interaction, or am significantly outscoring them. I get that it’s not personal, but I just wish I could play in peace.

I would have thought that with the introduction of the Winter Update, custom games browser and the latest MCC update this might be grounds for a last minute scheduled YHMAH podcast this week.

they are, but they haven’t thought of scheduling it ahead of time. I think it’s friday night

3 Likes

Hello YHMAH crew,

is the last fortnight of Halo Infinite’s updates its Cyberpunk 2077 moment, its No Man’s Sky moment, or its Halo Master Chief Collection moment?

GOC

Hello there, Spartans.

How is Abe’s d-sync after the update?

Hugs, Mort.

Ugh, I knew I forgot something. Pretty late but in a couple hours myself and @OneBadMutha will be going live for episode 64! Please feel free to ask any questions and we’ll get to em during the show.

See you all at 7:15! (and you know, I have a feeling we’ll be live on time this time…)

2 Likes

I actually think I’ll Forge while I listen live. Seems apropros.

No question but I did want to say that we were all completely wrong about this lol:

1 Like

It’s that time again! Episode 65 will be live later tonight, feel free to send any and all questions. We should have three people on for the panel today, myself, Abe, and Austin.

The focus will be on looking at Halo Infinite one year later, where it is, how it got here, what it can do for the future, etc.

1 Like

Hello Spartans!

I have a feeling that this is the year when we get Halo Infinite as it was supposed to be, starting with Season 3. Have you heard any new rumours about PvE content on the horizon?

Hugs, Mort.

2 Likes

Hello Halo followers,

with the hindsight of over half a year, your thoughts on the Halo TV series, and where the show runners might go this next series.

GOC

1 Like

With the events of the last 24 hours, it sounds like it’s time for another You Had Me At Halo podcast.

We’re discussing it right now! Chances are high that we’ll go live tonight, just double checking and making sure everyone is good for it.

Thanks for the shoutout though, really appreciate it.

1 Like

We’re going live again for the first show of the year! It’s been an… interesting 24 hours for Halo and with rumours abound, things seem a little uncertain. Join us as we discuss what we know, what we think we know, and where the brand might be heading in the future.

And of course, please shout out any questions you have here, we’ll get to them during the show!

3 Likes