Toa…let?

1 Like

Almost!

Toalett.

1 Like

I’m a linguist

2 Likes

1 Like

I had a question a while ago that was missed and since the podcasts were running over 3 hours so I thought it would be rude of me to bring it up again, but I’m genuinely interested in else you all think and since this would be the typical podcast I thought I’d ask again:

I’m 95% sure I’ve caught every single podcast but if this was already answered, my apologies.

We are going live with Ian of Halo Canon!

I FORGOT IT WAS BACK ON THURSDAYS!

Last minute questions then:

1. What’s that one thing you really, really hope will happen in Season 2 of the show?

2. Is there a specific character from the Halo universe you would like to see make an appearance?

Hugs, Mort.

Timestamps are up for those who missed us live.

In my humble opinion, this was one of our best episodes yet, and Ian was a phenomenal guest. I think we all had a great time!

5 Likes

It was great to watch, Ian was indeed phenomenal. I hope you bring him back sometime!

Mort the Ignored.

2 Likes

He really was. I caught the tail end live. But just listened from the begining, at work and he was phenominal. Best yet, and far better than your first ever guest, whom I will not name

2 Likes

We are back this Thursday with a Halo focus of course but feel free to drop us questions about all the news of the past week!

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

Hello Halo followers,

a different question from the kinds I have been asking before. Recently fan conventions are returning to convention centres and hotels in larger numbers, and fans are flocking to these cons in increasing numbers (for better or for worse.)

One thing I have been seeing is that many people are dressing up in Spartan armour. It’s possibly due to the Halo TV show. Cosplayers are one of the most impressive of fandom, but fandom exists in things like original videos, fan fiction and art.

So I would like to ask the YHMAH team what the most impressive or entertaining piece of fan expression they have experienced.

GOC

Greetings Spartaneers

After seeing Starfield, it brought the old thought to my head about a Halo RPG. My question for you all is, if they ever did make one, what sort of RPG would like to it to be. Would like something like a Bethesda, Bioware, CD Project style Western RPG? Or more like turn-based thing like a JRPG, or Wasteland. Or maybe an action RPG, perhaps Twin Stick style, or something I’m not even thinking of

And would you want your protagonist to be a Spartan, a human, a Covenant race alien…Gerault? What?

2 Likes

It’s weird how this is not a thing allready. Halo has so much lore and world building, the game practically writes itself. I guess they hate money or something.

1 Like

Greetings and salutations!

Three questions from me this time:

1. Now that the Xbox Showcases are behind us, which trailer is the one you have gone back and rewatched the most?

2. Were you surprised that the next 12 months have nothing new, big from Halo coming? When do you think we’ll get campaign DLC and Tatanka?

3. Which was the best: Sarah Bond’s dress or Todd Howard’s Leather jacket of Presentation+1 ?

Hugs, Mort.

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve gotten two full endings so far. working on a third, so I might do some VR tomorrow morning

1 Like

Going live for our first of hopefully weekly Halo play streams!

1 Like

Posting today’s VOD from @SoulBlazerz here, should be live in 45 minutes to an hour.

1 Like