HALOERA Podcast | You Had Me at Halo Podcast |OT| The Great Journey

It is almost time for another episode of You Had Me At Halo. If you have questions for the podcast please reply to this post and they’ll be answered on the podcast.

2 Likes

Yea that does make sense

Hi all. I want to once again congratulate you all on the new podcast. I thought the first episode went well.

My question is if you could make a Halo spin-off, what type of game would you make and where and when in the Halo universe would you place it?

3 Likes
  1. What are the odds of Marty scoring some Halo tracks for Infinite now that the game was delayed and his ole best buddy Joe is in charge of the campaign?

2. Thoughts on the potential of a Halo Infinite MP beta for XSX launch?

3. Halo has had a LOT of story beats for its universe landing outside the games themselves. Is that a good/bad thing in your eyes (to anyone willing to answer)?

4. What sort of rpg-ish elements would you want to see in future Halo games?

2 Likes

Excellent questions guys, keep em coming!

1 Like

Our episode 2 is out! We also answered every question we were asked, so keep an eye out for those.

4 Likes

Nice! I’ll watch this tonight.

1 Like

I didn’t even realize we had an ot

1 Like

This was a great listen! Really enjoy the friendly banter, the different viewpoints, backgrounds and wealth of knowledge. Everything from middle schoolers to senior citizens! :wink:

Oh, and I’ve picked up The Fall of Reach! Thanks for answering my question. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Mort! Appreciate the feedback.

1 Like

We are taking questions for the You Had Me At Halo podcast. If you have any questions respond as soon as possible.

Yes, questions please!

Do you feel Infinite will be anywhere near as popular(for views on say Twitch) as current FPS games(Warfare for example). What leads to your conclusion?

I asked my question in the XBox OT but I just want to say again that you guys are doing a great job, I enjoy all the streams that have started to pop up as well. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you Mort! Always nice to have the support!

1 Like

I haven’t mentioned that I once again appreciate you all taking the time out to discuss all things Halo, keep up the good work. I am also glad to hear that I am not the only one who would like an expansive game set during the Forruner era :+1:.

My question for the week is a simple one: Are you anticipating the Halo TV series in anyway, or are you on a wait and see approach to see if the show can be a faithful adaptation of the source material?

1 Like

Love this idea. XboxEra feels like it’s growing more and more.

2 Likes

How was episode 3 not posted in here!!!

1 Like

I hope @OneBadMutha managed to get some sleep after the podcast, it was funny at the times he completely lost track of who had spoken already :smile:.

Good suggestion by @Doncabesa by the way for Sanghelios from Halo 5 being the best Halo level. In my personal opinion that distinction goes to The Covenant from Halo 3, but Sanghelios is a very good level, and looks gorgeous too, and is a shame it gets overlooked because of how the rest of Halo 5’s campaign is.

4 Likes

Yes I was running on fumes. Auto pilot all the way home. lol

Thanks for listening!

1 Like