XboxEra's 2024 Backlog Challenge |OT| Surely this is the year?

Not exactly, but at the moment it’s north of 1000 games, across all platforms…

I’m working on a revised edition of the backlog atm, one that is hopefully a bit more manageable. I’ll cut out all the shovelware on PC and games I have no real interest in playing, hopefully that’ll get it down a fair bit.

That’s nuts bud. You have more backlogged games than I have played games total in my entire gaming life. Yeah, eliminate the shit games and stuff you know you’ll never play. That should hopefully make an impact for you.

1 Like

predator

Count me in Mort!

2 Likes

According to steam I have over 700 games in my library…I dont know what in my life went wrong to have so many games and not have the slighthes idea how I got them :v

The biggest obstacle?? Points at gamepass*

4 Likes

Done!

Game Pass is the bane of backlogging indeed haha.

2 Likes

Forget clearing out your backlogs, you and @Mort should compete to see who can add more to it!! lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Searsy82 could give them fierce competition… :wink:

3 Likes

It's on

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

FIRST ONE!!!

+1----Diablo 3 on switch. Im waiting for Diablo 2 remake and Diablo 4 on gamepass to hit gamepass aaaaaand…make this challenge even harder for me!

You’re waiting for Diablo 2 and 4 to go on Game Pass but bought 3 for Switch? Why?

Haha, awesome. Signing you up.

1 Like

Do you mean you bought Diablo 3 or that you completed it? Anyway, the competition doesn’t start until Jan 1st so it doesn’t count neither as a positive or negative :wink:

December 15-31st is “free” time every year.

I might try to do this this year - surely this is the year I’ll stop buying random stuff and actually make some progress on my backlog. I’ve got a ton of old stuff in there (the bioshock games, mass effect trilogy for example) that I’ve never played but want to. Maybe I can get around to making a dent in those.

Or I’ll be competing for the other end of people who keep buying stuff and never getting around to it… :smiley:

1 Like

I bought it back then when it launched on switch. Decided to play it there because I like to play games with gamepad and for some reason D3 doesnt have compatibility with one. Diablo 2 R and Diablo 4 both support gamepad.

2 Likes

Okay, gotcha. Hope you enjoy Diablo 3.

Awesome! I find this challenge often gives me that last push needed to play more of those games I’ve always intended to play but never get around to.

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Free period (15-31 jan) has ended and from now on purchases and completions will count!

Anyone is welcome to join the challenge still, no cut-off date like that so jump in!

2 Likes

Good thing I was busy buying steam games BEFORE I read this message.

I would also like to request a waiver till tomorrow. I have not had a chance to comb through the xbox countdown sale yet.

2 Likes

Sure, end of Xbox sale sounds like a good starting point!

2 Likes