XboxEra’s 2023 Backlog Challenge |OT| Third Time's the Charm... Right?

Nice. Never played it, in fact I didn’t know it was a thing until the sequel trailer showed up hehe. Love me some Gears so maybe should keep an eye out for that in sales. Is it BC?

1 Like

Unfortunately it isn’t BC. I’ve been going through my physical 360 collection that has been gathering dust since the OG Xbox One released. You really forget how streamlined the newer consoles are when booting up the 360.

Space Marine is fun but very samey throughout it.

2 Likes

Ah too bad.

I do have a 360, but it’s packed away in storage so that’s a no go then.

My biggest gripes are It’s sooo noisy compared to the new consoles and the controller just seems off now.

Going through Singularity now.

Feel free to add me on Xbox if anyone wants to compare games/gamersore.

1 Like

Yeah gotten used to super quiet consoles now. The controller for the 360 was not a favourite of mine either, it was much better than whatever plastic happy meal toys PS was peddling until the DualSense though.

Edit: Oh and I added you on Xbox just now. :wink:

1 Like

I forget the exact number, but it was somewhere around 36 or so?

1 Like

Guys… I did it again! Completion number 3 done! Singularity. Really cool atmosphere and story that reminds me of C&C without the cheese. Using the time bubble and watching your bullets smash into some monsters head never gets old. It actually reminded me a lot of what mundfish is showing off with Atomic Heart.

Going to check out Wanted: weapons of Fate.

+3

3 Likes

+3.5 now that Bad North is done!

1 Like

What a coincidence! I also played Space Marine this year. I really enjoyed the action focused combat, but I definitely see plenty of room for improvement.

Really excited for the sequel!

2 Likes

+4 with Wanted: Weapons of Fate complete. Shallow game with a really fun bullet mechanic called bullet curve.

Now playing: Aliens: Colonial Marines. I’m on turbo mode and you guys can’t stop me :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

+4.5 with immortal redneck done (steam)

2 Likes

Aliens Colonial Marines +5

It’s no Alien Islolation but it’s a fun mindless fps. Not good but I wouldn’t say it’s as bad as people made it out to be.

Also this still blows my mind -

Aliens: Colonial Marines’ xenos get a lot smarter by fixing one misspelling - Polygon

1 Like

FYI you only need to give the +1 in the post about the game you just completed. Keeps it easy for @PhantomFox to keep the count. He’ll add em up and update the scoreboard. :smiley:

3 Likes

Xbox Era’s 2023 Backlog Challenge - Leaderboard

January 15th, 2023:

1. @MasterLeePhD: +5
  2. @Jorge_Alexander_Acos: +4.5
  3. @profjjj: +1
  4. @PhantomFox: +1
  5. @Searsy82: +1
  6. @Mort: 0

Yep, I’ll comb through the posts every week or so and tally everything up. Doesn’t hurt to keep track on your own though, in case I mess something up!

4 Likes

+1 Modern Warfare II

1 Like

Nice. I’m planning to play this very soon, was it good? I haven’t played any CoD in a looong time so I don’t really know what to expect hehe.

It was solid. Im glad I eventually bumped the difficulty down because I probably would have thrown my TV out the window in the later parts of the game.

Haha, yeah I know that feeling.

Inversion +1

Man if you told me that this was a Gears game made by a different team I’d believe you. Gears of Gravity! I actually quite enjoyed this as it’s just a carbon copy of gears with gravity manipulation.

I promise I’ll slow down soon :smile: image

1 Like