XboxEra Community Hangout |OT9| Waiting for Developer_E3

Platforms haven’t been announced for all the new games, including Witcher 4. But that doesn’t have to mean anything. We have to wait and see, but man I really don’t want to see them going to Sony. Get SE or something.

Listening to acquisition rumors is like listening to dogs barking at cars. :smile:

8 Likes

To be fair we have no actual reason to think Sony is going to acquire them, that insider is clearly nonsense and I’m only speculating on whether or not Sony would theoretically be interested.

You’re overreacting again.

5 Likes

So apparently I had this new Dashboard for a while now but haven’t even noticed it since I never spend any time at the Home screen. I only noticed it when I went to compare V2 to the current Home screen and I couldnt find any differences. :rofl:

Friendly reminder that Sony Acquisition rumors and whatnot should be in its thread over here:

3 Likes

Got the new dashboard.

it sucks.

CDPR is a public traded company. Acquisitions of public traded companies are not talked about before on Twitter. This guy knows jack shit, he is just farming desperate Playstation followers who are missing their big showcase.

4 Likes

Seriously, who came up with this bullshit!? Before, my pins, apps or game pass lists were the first items on the home screen. Now there is some useless junk like top free games or new game pass additions. Why can’t i delete this trash? Why can’t i add my groups to home and order them like before?

I’m on my third ‘bug’ report for this.

Who is responsible for these stupid UI/UX decisions? I want names!

5 Likes

I hope that full customization will return, and that all of these V1 and V2 and others are on gathering information on “defaults” to roll out to users.

2 Likes

I noticed that background area got smaller after the update. Using the state of decay 2 background and it is ridiculous how I can only see the top of it. MS acknowledge the issue with bg and pulls an update with even less background visible area? Crazy stuff!LOL

2 Likes

It’s time for another mission to make Xbox look weak with PS rumor about acquisition that will make ABK look like purchasing Titus, the maker of Superman 64.

3 Likes

While I can kinda see why Sony would be interested in acquiring CDPR, I think, CDPR has a lot to prove and Cyberpunk kinda tanked it’s stock price. For certain companies (Microsoft, netflix, amazon etc) that’s a risk, that I think they’d be willing to afford, but for Sony, a company with far more limited resources, I just kinda don’t see it.

Could it happen after CDPR, proves they still have what it takes to make good games? sure, do I think it’ll happen now? no

Played Uncharted 4 for the first time and I am up to chapter 6 and I have to say its more of parkour and climbing than action set pieces. I do hope it picks up a bit though

Personally I liked UC4 the most. I think you’re in for a treat.

1 Like

I’ve only played the first two. That last boss fight was the dumbest shit ever and I haven’t gone back to finish the rest of the series.

if you hear a rumor from a twitter source its probably not true.

Bungie came out of know where ninja therory came out of know where Bethesda not a peep ABK not a squeak

also inexile and doublefine and sonys small studios recently. nobody knows its all speculation but if i was a betting man id say sony has approached cd. same with microsoft. If i were sony id for sure be tryingto get CD. The games they make have mass appeal and now add only on playstation on top of that plus the cma would say its only fair for sony

I never actually finished UC3, only got maybe half way through. But I found UC4’s gameplay to be better and the story quite compelling. Lost Legacy is great too, but a shorter experience which is fine. Doesn’t really overstay its welcome. Worth playing.

1 Like

UC4 was my favourite as well, such a good game

I personally felt the original trilogy all fell apart in the last sections and just became an unfun mess to play, but I ended up really enjoying the fourth game. It avoids these issues and is a nice step up in writing.

1 Like

Maybe I should power through 3 then… I can’t really skip over things like that unfortunately hehe.

It’s weird I seen more of a marketing effort for Persona 5 than most of their first party games. I don’t know what’s up with Microsoft marketing, but they def need to fix it. I didn’t even know about this trailer until I seen your post, and I am a person that is on social media daily