4. Elden Ring
  5. Stray
  6. The Last of us Part 1
  7. Sifu
  8. Res Evil Village Shadows of Rose
  9. Lego Star Wars
  10. Turtles Shredder’s Revenge

Poor Elden Ring

Neither Sony nor Microsoft are willing to allow either company’s competing services on their respective platforms.

But something tells me that if Sony did allow it, MS would too. Because we do know Xbox wants Game Pass on PS5. But it’s not like we would get their exclusives then, PS5 would get Xbox’s though.

I find it funny that sites run with that article rather than vice versa. Talking about bias.

4 Likes

Agreed!

In the first place, Sony’s statement we should take with a grain of salt - they have been lying through their teeth all this time.

It is funny how media and folks believe Sony’s words all the time. It was the same with Bungie - “it will be multiplatform”. Yeah, we believe you! With COD - media and people are constantly asking about that. The same is here. Microsoft should not be not aware the reasons for that right? They should push their PR machine more. Because for now the only ones who push Xbox’ PR machine are Xbox community and Windows Central.

6 Likes

Lol, how would PS+ on Xbox even work, it doesn’t even support streaming for PS5 games? I am 99.999% sure Sony has never offered that.

4 Likes

Maybe like PC app? Not sure. Would be not surprised that Sony just said that as you can’t neither prove or disprove it unless forced to show emails and so on. Media ate it anyway, so why Sony should bother with proving it.

Microsoft should really do some work with media influence. Too many skew towards Sony and it is bad for Xbox.

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t see Sony having actually offered to put PS+ on Xbox, I’d guess that the rules for releasing content on Xbox prevent any form of PS+ from being released on Xbox and they are using this as a counterpoint to Microsoft making the same point in reference to Game pass.

Yeah and in that case this article is crap, because we know as per MS/Spencer that they really do want to put Game Pass on Nintendo and Sony platforms.

“Here’s a list of safe, AAA crowd pleasers I played this year. P.S. if it’s not on PlayStation, it doesn’t exist”

Somebody let this guy borrow a Switch lol.

I saw a funny post on Resetera, “A top ten list by a guy who’s only heard of games promoted on the front page of the PSN store”

7 Likes

I think this is the point, what is the main benefit to Xbox consumers of having PS Plus on Xbox if it doesn’t have the PS exclusives…

I’m sure Xbox would say yes if it did, otherwise as usual it only favours PS consumers…

5 Likes

Exactly.

Maybe much later down the line when Sony puts their big games day one on the service. Well, if, because I don’t think they’ll soon transition to day one first party on their service.

2 Likes

To be fair Elden Ring is only 3 on my list. And God of War Ragnarok is 11.

So far things are

1. Vampire Survivors
  2. MultiVersus
  3. Elden Ring
  4. Sonic Frontiers
  5. Saints Row
  6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder’s Revenge
  7. King of Fighters 15
  8. A Plague Tale Requiem
  9. Gotham Knights
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

(11. God of War Ragnarok)

I have my fingers crossed that High on Life will be good, so considering games are still releasing things are still subject to change.

1 Like

Tell me you’re a Cultist without telling me you are a Cultist.

2 Likes

Tomb Raider, Rise of the tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider are all really good games. I’m gonna try to finish Shadow of the Tomb Raider tonight.

Kinda sucks microsoft wasn’t able to buy Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal

8 Likes

While I still have a few games to get through, as of now, my top 10 for 2022 looks like this -

1. God of War Ragnarok
  2. Dying Light 2: Stay Human
  3. Horizon II: Forbidden West
  4. A Plague Tale Requiem
  5. Steel Rising
  6. Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
  7. Gotham Knights
  8. Evil West (currently playing)
  9. The Callisto Protocol (ranking TBD)
  10. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (50/50, waiting on reviews for Crisis Core and Blacktail)
2 Likes

That’s why I am curious about the next year game awards. Can a game that is not on Playstation and not on Switch win? Granted considering Zelda and Spider-man 2 is coming next year, I don’t expect any Xbox game to win anyway.

Yeah it would have to be a year without PS or Nintendo games for that to happen. I’m not exaggerating either.

2 Likes

I do think that if Xbox had the next year the game from well known IP like TES6 or FO or Halo (big release with everything) then it could have a chance…Otherwise - no. TGA is all about media and optics.

2 Likes

Fallout New Vegas 2 might stand a chance.

2 Likes