XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

Welcome to the club fam.

3 Likes

You’re profile pic reminds me, after playing Pillars, I have so much more hype for Avowed and I was already extremely excited. The world of Eora is genuinely a masterpiece. I absolutely love it and I can’t wait to explore more of it.

3 Likes

I had a similar experience but instead of CRPG it was roguelikes, thanks mainly to Game Pass too.

1 Like
7 Likes

Just a reminder, attacking members of the community, especially when the attacks are repeated, isn’t allowed here.

4 Likes

We’re live this Friday once again, season 2 starts up tomorrow and we have episode 7. Hit us up at the link if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Lemme know if you want to join me this Thursday for a night of Halo MP with the community live on our Twitch channel!

I agree but FF7R is such a great game. Story lost me at the end but I never played the original 1997 game so maybe that’s why. Visuals were excellent, music super and the combat system was great. Hoping this combat system is used in Aspyr’s Star War KOTOR Remake which is the current rumor. Hope you enjoy the game.

3 Likes

It’s been close to 11 years since I played this game for the first time and there still hasn’t been a game that made feel like it. Right from the trailer I knew it was something different. The music, the atmosphere, the themes, the streets of Detroit at night, sneaking through vents, hacking, reading emails, figuring out different routes and play styles. I never knew video games could be like that, it was truly a transformative experience for me. I hope this series can now be that good again.

4 Likes

What time would it be for a Central European?

Maybe a surprise GP game? But I guess it would make more sense if their twitter said that.

It’s probably news that All-Access is coming to Portugal. As ever, the regional accounts do not really break ‘big’ news that affects the entire brand.

1 Like

So tomorrow we could possibly see Jedi Fallen Order 2?

Isn’t today usually the day that that the first batch is announced?

I think so yeah.

1 Like

It’s just the usual time the offer their gamepass update.

I think it is Xbox All Access

https://twitter.com/IGNPortugal/status/1521427776343101440?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1521427776343101440|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

5 Likes

That’s great news !

MS is doing a great job getting this to a lot of countries, this sort of thing would be crazy hard to do with all the finance stuff in each of these countries.