XboxEra Community Hangout |OT7| Define "AAAA"

If an Xbox studio wants, MS would make it work, I don’t doubt that. I just assume majority of Xbox studios prefer not to, rightfully so imo.

Xbox does already have a Disney exclusive game made by Asobo btw

1 Like

What an own goal. This just feels like they’re making things as confusing and inconvenient as possible, for their most loyal customers, just for the hell of it. I really can’t understand why they would make this so difficult.

Um…

3 Likes

Only one answer, really: :money_mouth_face:

It’s just so dumb. How did they possibly think that leaving people out in the cold for two months with nonworking codes, that they paid money for, would be okay with people. Ultimate head shake moment.

4 Likes

follow the link if you have any questions for us during tonight’s podcast.

1 Like

Becase it is okay with people? Sony fans really cause shitstorms anyway…All is forgiven because Sony makes great games. Even media on their side where IGN justified that by saying that “Sony did it because people are taking advantage of it” or something. Like people are in the wrong there.

SIE is plagued with harassment issues comparable to Blizzard and nobody cares. Insomniac had something similar? Nobody cares. And so on.

7 Likes

People like Sony’s games so it justifies and covers up the fact that the rest of their business has sucked for many years.

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t disagree. It’s the classic overconfidence of a company with a loyal fanbase. Unlike Xbox during the first half of the Xbox One era, Sony has yet to see any real pushback on their nonsense. Time will tell if their many missteps this generation will come back to bite them in a “death by a thousand cuts” sort of way.

2 Likes

Yeah… I know full well that as much as people are fuming at Sony now and claiming that they’re done buying games for PS5, it will all be forgiven and forgotten in a week or two.

2 Likes

1 Like

I watched the entire 4 minute video. Ship combat looks great but there’s no on foot combat or exploration which is disappointing. S&B seems to be completely based on ship combat and more survival based than action based. I’m glad that it can be completely played solo which is why it has my interest.

1 Like

interesting. the color palette looks depressing and i think the ressource gathering from the ship is dumb as hell. good luck, ubisoft!

Likely backend issues, because Sony

1 Like

Yeah it’s how I feel about it. I think what a lot of people want (myself included) is a bigger Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, but without the “Assassin’s Creed” part in it. I still wanna play it though, a pirate game focused on naval combat is better than no pirate game at all lol.

11 Likes

Remains to be seen. :wink:

Holy crap, Rand put out a non-podcast video on his channel

8 Likes