XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Sarah got it all wrong here. We hope 2022 brings Xbox more growth, not us :grin:

1 Like

It really lacked a lot of what made the Steamworld Dig games so damn strong. Hopefully their 3D Steamworld does better.

1 Like

@DeoGame made an awesome Xbox prediction game thread on the other Era, could we get one like that going? I know we have a prediction thread here but it was ad hoc and not scoreable.

1 Like

Iā€™ll import it over within a half hour.

2 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to it, thanks!

Moved! Apologies, got sucked into Borderlands.

Xbox Prediction Game - Gaming - XboxEra

1 Like

Have never refunded 2 games quicker than I have today.

I feel like some info is missing hereā€¦

[size=0]Disclaimer: This post may contain one or more of the following: sarcasm, jokes, tounge-in-cheek comments, attempts at humour, lightheartedness and/or silliness. If you feel offended, please contact your local DB rep. Here is a link on humour for those unfamiliar with the concept: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour[/size]

1 Like

which ones?

Disco Elysium and Hunt Showdown lol.

Javy, you legit broke my heart with that lol. I hope you played Hunt with another person and not by yourself. That would ruin it for anybody

In A Box Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Oh my

1 Like

Did anyone catch Game On Daily with Jez and Rand? They mentioned Xbox executives leaving over the decision to release the Series S and the first name that came to my mind was Mike Ybarra.

2 Likes

That was today? Best I can say is, jokes on you.

Wouldnā€™t surprise me in the slightest.

1 Like

lmao

1 Like

Does Nier Replicant have auto-save or do i have to save manually every time?

Thatā€™s a given when it comes to high executive decisions. It happened with PlayStation when they replaced Yoshida. Adam Boyes (the guy who was with Yoshida for the trade games commercial) left the company the same year Yoshida was demoted. He now works for Iron Galaxy

No auto-save, Iā€™m afraid. Youā€™ll have to do so manually.