XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

I’m pretty sure it’s Back 4 Blood. Nick said that people assumed he meant Battlefield but he never specifically suggested Battlefield or any other game.

1 Like

lol.

8 Likes

Bob Belcher Grasping At Straws GIF by Bob's Burgers

3 Likes

Forza Horizon 4 is still there :grin:.

When are they going to accept it?

angry family guy GIF

1 Like

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

1 Like

It’s on the basis of this vague quote from Todd when asked about no longer releasing on playstation. lmao

“well we’re still… I will just say I want everything to have the ability to play the game in some fashion”.

Clearly in reference to XCloud.

5 Likes

All the vague talking just helps feed the desperate out there and the media that’s wants to help create FUD to gain extra clicks.

This is a Photoshop,right? I mean…howwwww, howww can a reputable source like this even say this? Based on what?

The quote few posts above.

lmao its legit

1 Like

Yeah ,just saw it.

Todd honestly should have just said Xcloud. On the other hand, how much clearer must it be? Phil said it, the big background said it.

:chief_think:

5 Likes

I guess he still feels uncomfortable just outright cutting the cord for PS players. lol

He’s being diplomatic.

Let them keep believing. It’ll be even funnier when the game drops exclusively and the reality seeps in. The cope, the seething, the tantrums… delicious.

1 Like

It’s not his role to said it, it’s MS higher-ups role and both Phil and Sarah Bond were crystal clear.

1 Like

It already has.

1 Like

Yeah I guess so. And Metro just being a click bait ass source, sigh .

If during the Xbox show it had said “launch exclusive” or like “exclusive for at least six months” etc , then I could understand such headlines.

The show yesterday and Phil could not get clearer than this.

1 Like

He’s right, we’re already seeing it. Look how many day one Game Pass games we have now. Earlier we would never had imagined this would be a thing.

That’s true,but he could have also said “I think Phil was pretty clear about this.” Something like that. This whole nonsense is just gonna go on, even after release. Would not surprise me.

I mean if Xcloud can work on PS5 I guess technically the game will “come” to that, but I doubt Xcloud is going to work on PS5.

It’s really just silly that media keeps asking this question,gtf over it already.

Did the media keep annoying Sony too when Spidey was exclusive? Nope.