XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Xbox’s sharing system is nothing but embarassing. I can’t remember the last time I was able to cut a clip

3 Likes

I wish everything gets fixed by end of this year with the update that JRonald has talked about.

Yeah, these couple of weeks I cooled down on podcasts as nothing interesting is happening. No interesting rumours, no interesting events. Only watch Iron Lords for all the madness that is happening there :joy: And check XboxEra for rumour mill.

The other day I game clipped a good goal I scored on FIFA with my mates and when I went into recent captures it said I had to upload it to the xbox network first so I did and I went into the capture again and it still said the same thing. Took me the next day after i viewed the clip to share it with my mates lol

Idle sloth is shadow boxing right now

I made a poll.

Please vote on my poll.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Man going back and watching some E3 reactions and I continue to be amused

5 Likes

Anyone else get… kind of weird ads when browsing here? Probably my own fault, but definitely different types of ads than what I see elsewhere lol

2 Likes

Seriously. After E3 I saw so many people saying that Nintendo was the best and it was even close… like did you even watch Xbox’s E3? Like even if the games aren’t for you, you can’t deny it was a good showcase.

5 Likes

Not since I became a Patreon Patron, but even before then they were inline to what Google showed elsewhere, typically based on the last few search terms. Maybe if you search for bikinis your ads will be better?

1 Like

Lol, I get stuff like this and ads with the AT&T lady in a low cut top.

2 Likes

All I can think is “oh my God Becky, look at her butt. It is so big” and then the rest of the Sir MixALot’s song.

3 Likes

No. Patreons don’t get ads :wink: Support the team!

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Is it me or does it seem like less and less games are using the quick resume feature?

Definitely not just you, I notice it with so many games for a while now. Omno, Last Stop, MSFS. The other day I checked out Lost Planet 3, nope and the list goes on.

2 Likes

But MSFS uses quick resume no?

It’s a odd thing. It seems that for some insider people it works, for some it doesn’t at all. I do have to mention that I played the game last a week ago or so. Apparently a update was released for the game to support QR but I don’t know if that’s for everyone.

I see. I wonder if they are doing some revamping or whatever

It’s just a highly inconsistent feature sadly. Last week I made a discussion about it on Reddit and the comments were mixed as hell. For some people games worked fine that don’t work at all for me, and others said it had been mostly a “miss” situation for them, others said it was more hit than miss.

For some The Ascent work with it, not for me. It seems most of the recent games don’t at all. Should be interesting to see if Psychonauts 2 will and Halo and smaller games like 12 Minutes and such, but I wouldn’t put money on it.