XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Have no idea.

Don’t dunk on the almighty verified anonymous accounts
 or risk mass flagging. :laughing:

2 Likes

All Sony insider rumours are BS.

There seems to be an outside chance that this is Bloober Team doing Silent Hill with Konami and Xbox’s help. Let’s see.

3 Likes

Correction: It seems like it was someone else that mentioned Silent Hill for October and Dusk Golem hasn’t heard anything. Unless im missing his other tweets as I don’t follow him, that’s what it is actually is.

Ah yes, makes sense.

There was a tease that Bloober was taking on a big franchise. People assume it’s SH and apparently Xbox has one game left by them.

1 Like

Yeah, I think we also should stop to give credence to those bullshits in the first place, so they will be forgotten as they should be.

1 Like

This is why Games with Gold are not as good as it once was:

Wreckfest is on Game Pass. Battlefield V is on Game Pass. Zombie Army 4. Remnant: From the Ashes. Control. Greedfall.

Most of the PS+ games this year is on Game Pass. If they were also put on GwG, it would upset the subscribers of the service Microsoft is focusing on.

Couldn’t they work out a deal to put a big game on GwG that is not on Game Pass? Yes, they could. But why wouldn’t they make a deal to put it on Game Pass instead?

6 Likes

Honestly I crap a lot on GwG, but it would be even more annoying to get the same games I allready have through other services.

3 Likes

More to the point, it highlights the issue as to why having two similarish subscription services is not a great idea and why Sony is better off with just going with one.

Not to mention Battlefield V, which is also available on EA Play.

If a person subscribes for both EA Play and PS Now, they get nothing this month.

Another fun fact:

EA Play is $5 a month. PS+ is $10 a month. PS Now is $10 a month.

That’s $25 a month if you subscribe to all services.

Game Pass Ultimate gets EA Play, Gold and Game Pass (console, PC and cloud) for $15 a month.

5 Likes

“third-party partnerships on exclusive games” :face_with_monocle:

“Will”, they’ve been doing it for some time now.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Yeah, nothing new, also their investments on fp is reiterated at every quarterly review, it seems a cheap effort to counterbalance (from a public reception standpoint) the billions MS is spending on their front. XD

2 Likes

Everytime Colin Moriarty speaks, this happens. And he is the allegedly the sensible one in the PS community.

3 Likes

also think that. :sweat_smile:

Sony is going after more FULL console exclusives as opposed to TIMED.

He isn’t informed on Xbox at all and it’s pretty apparent.

Good luck with that, they’re going to need more money alright.

The problem with those who say Game Pass is profitable is that it’s not coming from Microsoft. I look at companies like this -

If something is making profits and their stockholders are happy, they report it. If they don’t, then it’s not. It’s very simple. Highlight your strengths and hide your weaknesses which is what every company does.

3 Likes