XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Its just lame and odd to leave the S hanging.

Man Im ready for this Vanguard mess. Need to see if Activision is really gonna axe the game.

Historical moment in gaming.

I am 98% sure the 60 FPS Boost is what they were discussing, but I could be wrong. I doubt they enhance the game at this point so I do not see the point in beating a dead horse.

See this is what confuses meā€¦

Why not just axe the game if they are expecting to perform bad?

See the problem is all we have is second-to-third hand information. Most leakers are saying the game is in bad shape, but thatā€™s all we have.

Maybe Vanguard is in really good shape, but itā€™s just another WWII title so they expect it to be bad?

I NEED ANSWERS.

I also think thatā€™s the situation, but we can say thatā€™s a cheap effort, when smaller studios have done better with less successfull products, itā€™s no high treason. XD

1 Like

For all I know when they said the game would be optimized for the Series X they meant the 60 FPS Boost. The game already looks amazing so I donā€™t think it really needs much enhancement besides the boost. I believe it already runs at 4k but I could be wrong.

However, Series S is left in dust, One S settings is really lame, it could easily do 1080p60fps without much effort.

Guess Starfield isnā€™t coming this year.

Bummer but to be expected.

Source: ā€œVerifiedā€ random character artist on OtherERA.

Nope

Nope as in nope donā€™t believe the other personā€¦

Or

Nope itā€™s not coming this year.

For real?

Letā€™s wait and see if that person is legit at all. Didnā€™t very, very recently Jeff Grubb say the exact opposite? But if true, letā€™s hope itā€™s early next year then.

Mods are claiming heā€™s verified as working in the industry.

No. Who cares? Honestly it looks like a niche game, it only gets attention because itā€™s one of very, very few current gen-only games out there.

Now we play ā€œWho didnā€™t look at my post carefully enoughā€

They claimed many things there which were wrong.

4 Likes

Well, if thereā€™s any truth to it I am sure we will hear it soon from Jeff, Rand, Jez etc. Hope itā€™s fucking bullshit.

Rand not so long ago literally said the contrary.

Updated our previous Metro Exodus next gen enhancements thread to cover the news today.

Off the bat: its full ray traced global illumination so Id love to see if they can bring this into consoles.

Hm k, enlighten me.