XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Shameless self-promotion: I created a separate Twitter account in which I will focus on gaming content. If you like what you see from me in here, please feel free to drop a follow. If I like you I might follow back :sweat_smile:

https://twitter.com/brunocosta1_

11 Likes

Followed!

2 Likes

Same!!

2 Likes

wow look at dislikes

Xbox - April 2021 Games with Gold - YouTube

i mean the service was good why trash it to oblivion

get rid of gold or lower it price

6 Likes

Check your email guys you might have gotten 1 of these free gift cards.

7 Likes

I’ll cross post what I put in the other thread RE the new B&O headset:

Blimey, only 159 posts left until a new Community OT. Best start throwing some OT names!

7 Likes

OT What is dead may never die

2 Likes

Well the goal is to move people to gamepass. They even provided 1$ conversion loophole. There is no reason for Live holders to hold on gold anymore.

MP will be free sooner or later anyway.

OT Better then the other thread you shouldn’t post everything in

3 Likes

|OT-2| Live and safe space will not be discontinued

XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Designed for Xbox - Limited Series

“This if for Everything Else. This is not for First-Party Discussion” :wink:

(OT 2) “Where everybody knows your name”

2 Likes

US only?

shocked pickachu face!

B-team represent!

Looking forward to seeing what CDPR does down the line with Vancouver and great to see that their main focus of single player AAA RPG’s is not changing. CDPR baby!!

Guys, Cosco and my local gas station convenience store are literally the same type of service.

With that out of the way, let me make my next brilliant point…

dumb dummy GIF

1 Like

The Vancouver studio shows they’re trying to westernise themselves more, which is sorely needed in thier marketing. Still believe more then ever they’d be an amazing acquisition for MS. They are only going to get bigger

1 Like

March 31st, 2021…

THE DAY MARIO FUCKING DIES.

1 Like

I agree 100%.

When I look at Cyberpunk 2077 selling 13M copies at full price AFTER refunds in 10 days and being absolutely huge on PC which is exactly what Microsoft needs for their games being on PC, they would be a dream pickup for Microsoft. The amount of consumers, casuals and gamers that their name brings in is bigger than everything else Microsoft currently has. Only Rockstar is bigger in this regard.

2 Likes