XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Playing Ryse: Son of Rome right now since I’m bored and waiting for Outriders. This game looks quite impressive, especially for a 2013 Xbox One launch game, resolution aside. The setting is quite interesting too (we really need more games set in Rome). But man, the gameplay is boring as shit. I got bored within the first 45 minutes. I’ll keep playing because it’s seemingly short, but I can see why it got the Metacritic score it ended up with.

Also, just finished Battlefield 1’s campaign for the first time yesterday. Loved it, really should’ve gone through it earlier. It looks incredible, like pretty much all DICE games. The multiplayer is some fun stuff as well, which again, is typical of DICE games. Really want Battlefield 6 to be good now, because if so, I’m ready.

But anyway, hyped for Outriders. Thanks Xbox Game Pass!

3 Likes

Once you get the hang of the Boost and Break systems, your life is made a lot easier – even more when you recruit more characters and are able to cover all weakness.

If you Steal some OP equipment from NPCs early on, you can fight enemies even 10 levels higher than you.

I started with Ophila and now have Cyrus and Tressa

I started with her aswell. Recruited Cyrus first for his Analyze skill, then went for Therion for his Stealing skill and then Olberic for his physical attack.

My Cyrus has a Staff and a Support Skill that raises his Elemental Attack by 94, crushing everything early game (he is level 14).

Equipments are more important than level in this game.

First time for me I play OT so in general I have no idea what is good or bad I will find it out by myself. The toughest boss so far was the Stonegiant at the beginning. Anyways time to sleep :wink:

It’s live now!

Xbox button but it’s everywhere

2 Likes

Hmm :eyes:

Cant wait till they eviscerate this sharing system

2 Likes
5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

So awesome.

:slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

The point is they should be able to play them. The excuse for them not being playable seems to be that they wouldn’t sell because newer games are out. My point is, people will buy at the right price. Some people buy at $60, some at $20, and I’m sure people wait until they are even lower.

These stores closing also ignores a not insignificant portion of the world that runs a generation or two behind for various reasons. It wasn’t a problem when consoles were physical games only, but now we should be thinking of ways not to leave those people out in the cold as we move to digital only.

2 Likes

Agreed. One of my biggest pet peeves with Xbox’s ecosystem is the sharing feature (although I think it’s 10 times better than it use to be).

Its an embarrassment compared to the PS5 in console solution. Its an area that it has it completely dominated where its non intrusive and easy to do.

Dont care if I get the phone notification to share it via there I just wanna focus on the xbox.

1 Like

Can someone tell what’s this dimension of xbox controller is? Value in millimetres would be great.

they should do another promo but with xcloud

Xbox Japan on Twitter: “ホロライブ所属の VTuber #獅白ぼたん さんに、月額定額で 100 以上のゲームが遊び放題になる #XboxGamePass をご紹介いただきました🌿 丁寧な解説と華麗なゲームプレイを今すぐチェックしてみよう! https://t.co/BZRhDXILeu https://t.co/IqPHDFoXTV” / Twitter

I measured it at about 73mm

Thanks mate :grinning:

1 Like