XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Once you download a clip to your PC or phone, you can literally do anything you want with it. So I think it’s pretty clear that this is a bigger issue than Xbox making you go to one extra screen…

2 Likes

Why do I want to go to another screen to bypass the garbage OS system solution that xbox has in place?

All I want is a good solution and dedicated area to media that actually works on the xbox.

It’s not about bypassing, it’s about being able to do so much more than a console will ever be able to do. You can take your clip into Premiere, if you want. You can post you clip to ANY site instead of their limited options, if you want. You can send it as an e-mail, if you want. You can save all your stuff in your own folders, if you want. It’s crazy to downplay this significance of this.

As far as it not working, you really need to contact support, because you’re in the extreme minority on this issue. Get it fixed.

1 Like

Anyone play dead by daylight? Seems like whenever I play on series x I can find matches super easy as either survivor or killer. But when I play on my one x I can only find matches as killer. Would anyone know why?

My whole point was about the console twitter solutjon to share clips and screenshot sharing being worse than its Sony counterpart on the actual console. It takes 2 seconds on PS5 and rarely gives errors.

They should do it f2p. Start with all the maps from the last 2 Battlefronts, and all the Hero’s, Villains, and Reinforcements that were in BF2 at the end of it’s lifespan. Then you can start rolling in stuff from Mandalorian, Rebels, Clone Wars, Rogue One, Solo, etc. And try to keep it updated with all the new Disney+ shows as they come.

Not a bad idea but at least have a story mode as well

If they do, that part would probably be paid (which I don’t have an issue with).

Also, the hero and villain from Jedi Fallen Order, add them too.

So basically your proposing a halo infinite situation

1 Like

Or CrossfireX, yeah.

Oh ok

True but I honestly don’t want to share everything directly to Twitter. Nintendo doesn’t allow you to post screens anywhere outside Twitter and I hate it . I have no Idea how Playstation does it.

Can you download your screens on Playstation or is it the same like on switch?

Even if xbox is sometimes clunky I prefer to have control over convince on Twitter. I mean I honestly want to share my screens more with you guys and a Twitter integration does nothing for me in this case.

I can easily post stuff on Discord too this way.

Yet I wouldn’t mind a better integration on xbox.

1 Like

Started playing MHW for the first time on XSX, I chose prioritize graphics and then I saw the loading times, crazy! And the framerate is buttery smooth now. For visuals and performance this is the best one, right? On One X I always used prioritize resolution.

1 Like

Yep

I tested it, but are you sure? Seems to me that prioritize graphics has a lower resolution while prioritize resolution is definitely more sharp and it seems DF used that too. :slight_smile:

Do we know if the elite series 2 uses the dynamic latency input yet? As far as I’m aware only the new Series controllers are able to use it.

This new controller (Pulse Red), goddamn… I may need to get one. Out February 9th.

3 Likes

This one looks mighty sexy. I have the blue one and its superb.

1 Like

Wow