XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Maybe yeah. But isn’t EA play doing fine on steam?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the culprit is the heap of trash that is the MS Store compounded with the new EA launcher.

It’s so strange. It has been 2 months now…

I would hope we’d see something in March, now that it should have been enough time for everyone to settle back in from the Holidays. Though it was just Chinese New Year the other week.

I can’t argue with some that also mention Halo and two directors leaving, it doesn’t seem like a good look and I don’t see it as a given that Halo Infinite will knock it out of the park. I hope so, oh boy I hope it will be fantastic but I can’t claim here that I have all the faith in the world, we’ll see!

It would be nice to just see something going truly well for Xbox again, as in people not leaving.

But…

Perfect Dark is probably still so far out that it’s totally pointless to stress about it. Actually it’s pointless to stress about it at all. I’d like to remain optimistic and expect something really good from this promising studio.

1 Like

Agreed. Thankfully, 4A Games has already confirmed that the next Metro game will have Artyom be fully voiced throughout the game. Even odder was the fact that he would talk during loading screens and between missions.

1 Like

Hey folks! Doing a dev interview tomorrow - ask me some questions!

4 Likes

It’s pointless to relent on the stuff at 343 as well its in the past Microsoft brought people in to fix it now we move steam ahead them doing new info every month is great

1 Like

As long as they don’t remove the original slayer I’m all down for this!

Already see relationship fanart lol

5 Likes

I think they will do it if it makes sense with the lore

1 Like

Yeah it has to make sense.

Yep

I’m almost DONE with Yakuza and by done with Yakuza I mean I’m in the final chapter of Yakuza Zero and I absolutely love it!!!

The last couple chapters have some real punch to it. The only thing I dislike in the story is (mild Spoiler)how horrible the Yakuza guys are at killing people with guns are lol. Please aim at the chest or in the head not shoulders and lower back. It is kinda ridicules how many people survive a bullet

In the morning I will finish YAKUZAAAAAAA ZEROOOO

2 Likes

Speaking of Doom is there an ETA on when it will get its series x enhancements

Nope

Coming here to once again share my disdain for the Xbox sharing system. It sucks at the platform level so much.

Quite literally the worst system out of all 3 platform holders for sharing stuff.

1 Like

The worst part is that it was getting better for a while (at least from my experience), but then it suddenly went to crap again. I like sharing my screenshots on instagram.:frowning:

Trolls been insufferable with this Drew Murray news good grief.

1 Like

David Jaffe isn’t making it easier. He’s seemingly to imply their something wrong inside Microsoft or some shit.

Literally no xbox studio has had issues besides 343.

Take up it with Jaffe.