Xbox will be part of TGS. Expect regionally relevant updates, no major reveals or announcements

Our dreams - “Here’s some cool exclusive Japanese projects coming exclusively to xbox and pc over the next few years, similar to their push in the 360 days”

What should happen but wont - “Here’s a big bunch of Japanese games, from devs big and small, all coming to gamepass over the next year”

What will happen - “Halo, Horizon and more trailers from games you’ve already seen”

Maybe im overly pessimistic here but my expectations are very, very low

I wouldn’t mind another sizzle reel of new Game Pass titles coming from Japanese creators.

Expectations [–I----------]

:smiley:

1 Like

Microsoft: … … Japanese people like Halo, right? :gun:

Tales of arise comes out next week. No point showing an already released game unless there’s some xbox exclusive dlc or something.

They’ll definitely do a reel of “here’s every Japanese game that released on Xbox this year.” I fully expect even Scarlet Nexus to make an appearance

ohhh I thought TGS was like in a few days lmfao my bad, sorry for not reading the memo. :sweat_smile:

Yeah that makes sense. If that’s the case, it’s even less of a reason to expect this show to have anything noteworthy (for me).

It really is a shame xbox’s big japanese push happened in the 360 days and not now, in the era of game pass, getting exclusives like Lost Odyssey and Ninja Gaiden would be killer

1 Like

Tales of Arise has been confirmed to not be getting any story DLC or a direct sequel so I can’t see Microsoft showing Tales of Arise just because they have some cosmetic freebies or something.

What Microsoft should try to do is get a new gameplay trailer for Elden Ring and announce the Kojima deal. Add in Cloud Gaming and Streaming to consoles and there you go. Wouldn’t need much more than that.

November has FH5, December has Halo. What is in October?

Age 4

Aaaaah, right.

We will learn more about trebuchet but this time it’s about japanese trebuchet.

3 Likes

“wouldn’t need much more than that” well, you have Kojima in there which is not happening lmfao. Looks like Aaron confirmed it’ll just be some regional stuff at best, Kojima is Mr. Worldwide TGAs material.

big sleep

Weird that he mentions first party though. Their game teams can be busy all they want but that wouldn’t restrict something like Persona 5 being announced for Xbox, which is fully third party and multiplatform at that point.

Yeah, true but im hopeful. Announcement at TGS and teaser trailer at TGA!!! I’m pulling a Prog and sticking with my prediction to the bitter end!!! lol

1 Like

At this point, anything Kojima is more copeful than hopeful :rofl:

Hahaha. We’ll see. I have confidence!! Let’s go!! lol

1 Like

1 Like