Xbox Projects and Timelines Thread | Official and Rumored List (65 and MORE TBD)

you were so close to greatness with that post. :triumph:

Definitely not like a phone game. There’s still a lot of buttons and abilities and screen bloat, that doesn’t work well for console, but then again Xbox showed that they’re willing to make PC focused games so it’ll probably be that and not what I want :sleeping: (which is whatever Overwatch did for streamlining & visual clarity)

why? its the third greatest game on my list :smiley:

what’s above them? the other two Crackdowns? :eyes:

Forza and Lococylce of course!

Yeah this is true its just the other part of the job he did horribly that it made these games kinda miss lol.

2 Likes

Should I remove the trailers to make the list easier to digest and only include links to the rumored projects/news?

You can put them on ‘hide details’ or make a hiperlink for the trailers

I think it’s best to keep it.

Are we sure that number 53, the side-scrolling beat em’ up, isn’t just Project Belfry? I don’t remember the details but where was number 53 rumored? Because Jez describes Project Belfry as a side scrolling brawler, so it at least sounds similar.

1 Like

I was thinking about it. I think that Project Belfry is actually this side-scrolling game.

1 Like

Project Belfry is the popular indie game. Jez just confirmed after someone asked him.

6 Likes

So we are down to 55 Projects

Technically 56 because WindowsCentral reported 2 Minecraft spinoffs are in the works.

3 Likes

I got it listed as one entry that alludes to multiple entries :hatched_chick:

2 Likes

From having no games to TOO MANY GAMES how times have change.

Need more

How many more do you want? It rumor they will have between 40-60 new games coming over the next 7 years.

I want two JRPGs and a party game :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not for nothing, but I could have sworn that Phil was a huge fan of Banner Saga and even mentioned how much he loved the game on Twitter and tagged Stoic Games.

2 Likes