Xbox Prediction Game 2024

I’m coming in late with these but it’s still only the first week of 2024 so I hope I still count! I know Nate the Hate did a predictions thing already but I actually have not watched it. I also tend to not trust him because of him saying Persona 6 is PS exclusive when Sega has all but confirmed that it is not…

Xbox Predictions for 2024

1. How many Xbox Games Studios/Bethesda/Activision Blizzard King Games will release in 2024? (Note: Mobile Games do count, as do ports from PC to Xbox, provided they are not the same year i.e. Ara, if ported to Xbox by end of 2024, is 1 game. Any ports elsewhere do not count)

7-8 Games

1. Which one of these unannounced (but maybe leaked) titles will be revealed this year?

[Pick as many answer as you want - 5 Points for each correct one / Minus 2 Points for each wrong one]

Project Suerte (Certain Affinity Monster Hunter Like)

Project Shaolin (Brass Lion Wu-Tang RPG)

Gears 6

Doom “3”

Double Fine New Game

New XGSGP Title not mentioned above

1. Will Xbox host a Developer Direct in Q1 of Next Year (January-March)?

I hope it’s not cheating now with rumors but yes, this month, I felt that even before, I think a Jan event is regular going forward.

1. What will be the highest-rated XGS/Bethesda/ABK Game in 2024 (Metascore or OpenCritic)

Forza Horizon 6

89-92

1. Who will join Xbox Game Studios/Bethesda/ABK in 2024?

No acquisitions.

1. Will Avowed release in the first or second half of 2024?

Second half

1. Which one of these announced titles will we see more from this year?

[Pick as many answer as you want - 5 Points for each correct one / Minus 2 Points for each wrong one]

State of Decay 3

Everwild

Indiana Jones

Contraband

Project Mara

1. When will Hellblade 2 release?

May 2024

1. Which Third Party Games will debut in Game Pass? (Note: Games that are already announced like STALKER 2 do not count)

If late ports count then: Master Detective Archives: Rain Code

1. Phil has implied more games beyond their known 6 are set for a 2024 release. What are they?

Contraband

South of Midnight

Something else unannounced

1. Will Odyssey (the Blizzard Survival game) Be Announced Next Year? If so, will it be exclusive?

Yes it will. It will not be exclusive.

1. Will Forza Horizon stick with the 3 year cycle and launch FH6 next year?

Yes

1. Will we get a concrete answer on the number of Game Pass subs?

No

1. What third-party games will Xbox have marketing for (excluding known answers of Star Wars Outlaws, Metaphor Refantazio, Persona 3 Reload and LaD Infinite Wealth)

It is hard to name something here because it’s always from a game that was previously unannounced. I will just say that it will be something from a Japanese publisher because Xbox seems to lean more heavily on those for marketing deals as it’s a part of marketing that they of course cannot fulfill internally.

1. What movies/tv shows based on Xbox games will be announced?

None

1. How will be the reception to the Amazon Fallout Show?

71-80

1. What Xbox controller variants will be announced?

Pass

1. Will Xbox have more first-party games (including ABK) in the first or second half of 2024?

2. Will Treyarch’s CoD review at, or higher to, 75 on OC/MC?

Yes

1. Beyond As Dusk Falls, will any non-CoD/Minecraft/Remaster first-party titles hit competing console ecosystems?

Yes

1. When will Activision Titles start to hit Game Pass?

Q1 (January-March)

1. Will we see another Partner Preview in 2024?

Yes

1. Will an Xbox first-party title be nominated for GOTY at TGAs?

Yes

1. Starfield: Shattered Space is currently undated. Will we be playing this expansion by the end of next year?

Yes

1. Make a bold prediction for 2024 (Has to be bold. For example, Xbox announces they are buying Sonic the Hedgehog from SEGA is a bold prediction. Xbox announces Sonic Mania will be in Game Pass isn’t.)

Hi-Fi Rush on Switch 2. Dunno about PS. Again, really, nothing to do with current rumors. This thought just came to me recently and honestly I can see it happening.

EDIT: I’m changing this one because of rumors that seem to all but confirm this. New prediction: Phil Spencer will appear at the Switch 2 showcase in some way. Maybe to showcase CoD!