Xbox November Update is now live (Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One)

· The November 2020 Xbox Console Update is beginning to roll out for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One family of devices. Xbox Series X|S owners get more dynamic background options and an Auto HDR indicator in the guide.

· Optimized for X|S” badges make it easy to know which games are ready for Xbox Series X|S.

· Xbox Game Pass members can browse and pre-load games with a new Coming Soon section.

Link: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/11/30/november-2020-xbox-console-update/

7 Likes

I hope this resolves some of the issues I’ve been having with both of my Series X consoles. Nothing major but I have some annoyances.

A small but neat new feature is that you can see your gamerscore on the top right corner of your screen whenever you press the guide button.

1 Like

That is neat.

Did they finally turn on quick resume in gen 9 games!?

My favorite thing about Xbox is how the OS continues to improve year over year.

1 Like

Yes! I’ve been using the previous version of this update for months on my Xbox One, and I’ve missed some of the features when I moved to my Series X and decided not to join the preview program. I’m glad to see the Game tab back :slight_smile:

Love the themes.

1 Like

The themes are top notch, really high quality work. There’s going to be a ton of cool ones down the road, I bet Cyberpunk will have one.

I’m hoping they take note from the PS4 themes. Getting themes from pre-ordering a game is awesome.

Awesome! Some new themes to spice things up!