Xbox next showcase

First of all, hi to all members. I’m new on this beautiful community (but i’m a quite old member on restera: nickname jimmy1984).

I found this thread on 4chan and i know this Is a bad source but It seems to me pretty cool and not so far from reality)

I would like to know your thoughts about It.

5 Likes

First of all, Welcome!

I don’t really believe any of that. It would be great for. Xbox but I just don’t see it happening. I expect we will get more information and start to see what games look like running on series X. If they do release that info I expect it to be a series of small focused videos that get dropped. Like the series S load time video.

If we get some games thrown in like Cyberpunk that would fly off the shelves

I’d love there to be a showcase but I can’t see it. There just isn’t enough stuff in Xbox’s control to show. Why would 3rd parties have ready to show series X demos all in time for an event necessarily?

So I expect this to be piecemeal. A video on BC. Some gameplay stuff via the developers and publishers of titles, like the Dirt 5 Series S Demo. I expect this to be drip feed as and when stuff is ready before launch.

1 Like

The sad reality is, this won’t happen. But it should.

1 Like

I do think that there may be another event. There is a huge amount still to show. It is hard to believe this rumour though. Titanfall 3 would be too much of a dream come true to be real.

1 Like

Welcome to XboxERA.

Don’t believe any of that rumored showcase. Not going to happen.

1 Like

Titanfall 3 would be a great exclusive for me.

But I take 4chan rumours with a massive grain of salt.

There will be another showcase, there are still 4 games that haven’t been unveiled by Xbox Game Studios that was specially mentioned will be shown later this year.

I think there will be another show before the launch.

There’s remain a lot to show, like games set to 2020 (Scorn, Flight Simulator, Crossfire X), a gameplay running on Series X of these games and others, like Yakuza, The Medium and Cyberpunk 2077. And obviously, backwards compatibility announcements and updates.

2 Likes

If this happens, I’ll throw OP a £10 gift card. (because it would make my day)

Otherwise if it doesn’t happen, I’ll be like Jimmy you terrible man getting my hopes up :stuck_out_tongue:

Even though I’m doubtful haha.

1 Like

I think xbox continues to drip feed till just before the launch and does a X20 event right before launch showing gameplay for alot of xbox studio games coming in the future. Then says next gen starts here all for $10 a month

1 Like

Hi and welcome all newcomers! Then get ready to fork the money

:reggie:

Yep this. They will stay in the news constantly by showing stuff as it gets ready, then something bigger close to launch, like early November with a recap and some new stuff to get the hype up even more.

First thing, I hope you’ll talk as much Age of Empires in here as you do on ResetEra @Jimmy_1984 :wink:

Second; 4chan is not a great source for information. We’ll need something better than that.

1 Like