Xbox: More new consoles sold than any prior generation; 70% of Series X|S consoles are attached to new and existing Game Pass members

It’s going to be insane when Halo Infinite and the Bethesda games start flowing in, not to mention Fable! Gamepass is Xbox’s killer app!

3 Likes

Don’t forget the other 15 studios making AAA games, I just know the Initiative and Inxile’s next games are going to be game of the year candidates.

2 Likes

some old games are new to some people like jedi fallen order. the beauty of game pass you can try different genres

also great small games like Tetris effect

I agree in general but just like they’re new to some people also means that they may not be new to others. It goes both ways.

1 Like

By better, you mean media hype and launch success compared to PS5 then yes.

What i mean is that, regardless of Halo Infinte - microsoft sold all of its Xbox stock via pre orders and first day sales. So having Halo at launch doesn’t matter for sales purpose.

Now In summer, a big game like Halo can push sales more.

2 Likes

There’s always new exclusives coming to Gamepass, MS makes sure of it. There weren’t only first party exclusives revealed in their games showcase last summer, and we also just got Gears Tactics which is new and AAA for console players.

2 Likes

I’m not saying that there isn’t new exclusives coming. I meant from Microsoft’s internal studios. Game Pass is doing great without Microsoft’s exclusives from internal studios so imagine the increase when their studios start releasing games. That’s what I meant.

2 Likes