Xbox Games With Gold |OT| Get 'Em While You Still Can

Mort after finishing his first anime game

1 Like

I am not trying to be offensive, honestly. Is it not a person very interested in anime, manga and Japanese pop culture in general? That was how I meant it anyway.

Haha, this will be a very fun journey I think.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I was literally just talking about this game (raskulls) last week lol, y’all should give it a look it’s a fun little platformer with Double Fine humor

3 Likes

Just a heads up. Not sure why but I was able to download Joe Danger 2: The Movie for free……

Was this originally meant to be a GWG?

2 Likes

Thanks. I was able to as well.

1 Like

I think it was available in April 2015. Dark times.

Pool Nation FX was in GwG for like 3 or 4 months in a row IIRC. Just ditch GwG already tbh.

Well i don’t have it and i would like it as GWG lol

3 Likes

This game used to be memed so hard for how often it was offered on Games with Gold.

One amazing month, holy shit!

Really though, when was the last time we had a surprisingly great GwG month? And what game or games was that?

The month leading into the Gold price doubling. The planned price hike was canceled before it went into effect and the game quality reverted to previous levels.

Yeah I forgot which games those were, but I recall those being good indeed. We also had a good horror game last year iirc, first person. And way before that we have had strong months until it just started going downhill.

Possibly…but you’d have to be a fanatic.

Apologies, didn’t realise I updated the OP but didn’t post the games individually

Games With Gold for June 2022

2 Likes
3 Likes

Torchlight was GwG 3-4 years ago. Still a great game by ex-Diablo developer.

1 Like

Again with the reruns (Torchlight)… Never heard of any of the other games.