Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

It was probably Bethesda-ready for release 11.11.22… but not Xbox-ready so to speak. I’m glad Xbox is not too hands off after all.

Haha, it seems like you have a habit of going through the emotions over hypotheticals

I get that, but fuck man, the delay still stings, I just really hope March or June at the latest we can visit space.

That definitely seems to be the case. Personally I would be OK with it if it would launch in the same state as Fallout 4 did. But completely personally speaking here because I had very few issues, if at all for the first hours. I realize it wasn’t like that for everyone.

Yeah, that’s true. I get worked up too much, especially when it’s something I truly care about a lot. BGS projects just hit different for me, when they announce and drop a new game it’s not a new game release for me, not just that, that first day of release it’s an event for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fallout 76.

I agree though that this sucks ass, I love Bethesda games and like you a release is like an event. I had a week vacation booked from 11.11.22 ffs. I don’t give af when it releases now, take whatever time is needed so that it is at least a smooth launch and a great game. I won’t care until it goes gold.

1 Like

True that.

I expect a great deep dive and that we’re all going to be very impressed. I’ll keep some faith that first half happens, but also take into account that it can always be delayed again and there’s nothing we can do about it. So I shall not worry about that from here on out.

Yeah it’s for the best, I’m not very hyped about a deep dive when so much can change until release, it can be a year away, or more. I’ll take a cool trailer, and then it’s back to the backlog and wait.

2 Likes

Yeah true that. If the game was still a lock for this year not a whole lot would be different. I mean the Fallout 4 deep dive showed stuff and the final game had it all. But who knows now with it still so far away. Apparently they have tons of content, so stuff likely will be cut too.

Same as you, not hyped for the deep dive, but looking forward to just seeing the game in action, what it’s about, those new systems they talked about, the ingame graphics, animations, etc.

I imagine what they show will be stuff thats baically locked in and ready to go, a vertical slice like Hellblade 2’s trailer at the game awards

That game is probably well over a year away but what we were shown is something that will be pretty much identical when we finally play it

Missing a game pass banner on Plague Tale but yeah there’s quite a few games people forgot about

1 Like

I would hope Deathloop and Grounded are on GamePass too :wink:

Maybe, maybe not. 11.11.22 was locked in too :wink:

Whatever we see, I’ll take it as a trailer or something, it’ll be fine.

Wonder why Plague tale doesn’t have Gamepass banner on it

Most of the games are already announced for Gamepass entry

They missed/forgot. It’s a fan account.

1 Like

How about Starfield open beta on 11.11.22 ?

Open beta could be a possibility by that time… Unless idea of beta is not popular with BGS ?

Virtually no one does open beta for single player games.

2 Likes

Fair… But what was that Elden Ring thing then? I remember there was some sort of network test? What was that about?

And are we sure that Starfield won’t have any kind of online engagement stuff in it that could require a network test like Elden Ring?

Yeah. That game has online stuff though.

Nah. At most the mods but that shouldn’t require a beta lol

hope hes right on the gameplay. Xbox needs to show a shitload of it in the upcoming show

1 Like

deep dives of redfall and starfield are already confirmed.

Can they even show Deathloop if its still under exclusivity contract? We obviously know its coming but not sure MS can even show that. And they shouldnt either. Because thats kind of embarassing showcasing what is right now a ps5 console exclusive. Deathloop should be one of those games they show a week before its due out and then go hard on the gamepass promotion then.

Thats fine but the delays have made the hype die down a bit. This showcase has gone from a huge hypefest of showcases to now MS trying to save thesmelves for the year.

3 Likes