Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

Cold war isn’t even fully optimised on Series Consoles and even Ps5 that game has something always broken after a patch with Resolution or frame rate. I remember Ray tracing worked fine for a week and they broke it after a patch. Also Zombies had multiple issues. Treyarch probably needed more time but good ol Activision wanted more bonuses

Not gonna be no TES content besides ESO and I dont know if the world can take another Skyrim lmao.

1 Like

skyrim has been ported how many times now?

To be perfectly honest, this is what I was always expecting Microsoft to do instead of actual native cross-gen games. Stream the Series X version to Xbox One. May not be the way those on Xbox One would want to play the game but at least they would have the best version possible on the Xbox One console.

Stacy London Yes GIF we know it wont tho

“We have a product for people who can’t access Halo Infinite, Xbox Series S”

2 Likes
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Special Edition for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 28th, 2016
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Nintendo Switch on November 17th, 2017
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR on November 17th, 2017 (PlayStation VR) and April 2nd, 2018 (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality)
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Very Special Edition for Amazon Alexa, Etch A Sketch, Motorola pagers and Samsung smart refrigerators

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim had also developed a virtual pinball adaptation of the game as part of the Bethesda Pinball collection Zen Pinball 2, Pinball FX 2 and Pinball FX 3 from Zen Studios, as well as a separate free-to-play app for iOS and Android.

1 Like

It feels like there should be a Broadway show of it too. Maybe even a musical.

2 Likes

Yeah but that’s not the Series X version which will be the best console version.

1 Like

I would watch it.

Series S is the easiest to get, so if they want it that much, there’s that.

Series S at 1440p and 60fps is great

1 Like

Yep, and it’ll sell great when Halo launches.

yep

I mean, yea, sure. I think that is a pretty obvious outcome. But if I remember correctly, the XBO version of that flight actually performed and looked alright, at least for what you can expect from a 8 year-old device. I’m not saying it’ll look great on the OG, but we are clearly not looking at a Cyberpunk situation either. The game will run just fine, even if (obviously) not comparable to the new consoles.

yea visually it looked good for what the hardware is the 30fps is most likely a CPU bottleneck

The one version should run fine for what it is. Probably 900p lower res textures and running at a decent frame rate. If its 30 then its 30. Reach and halo 4 was 30 too. Halo 5 was 60 i’m pretty sure.

The idea that they should replace a native version for a stream only is absurd. Sure they can offer the xcloud series X version but thats still not available is it.

And i’m certain the one X version will actually play fine.

Anyone with a base Xbox one shouldn’t be complaining about anything performance or resolution related with new games.

And at worst the multiplayer for Infinite will run absolutely fine on xbox one.

yea multiplayer is fine its the campaign that this conversation is focused on

You’ll never convince me that some people here aren’t double agents who secretly hate the Xbox brand. People find something different every single day to be “concerned” about.

21 Likes

Even still. A native version at 900p is going to be more appealing to people than playing a stream version that may look nicer but is subject to lag and online connection. Especially since Xcloud is in beta still.

And Halo Infinite will likely be one of the last few AAA Xbox games being released on Xbox one anyway. Let it go out with a bang.

I mean the game has been in development for the xbox one for a long time.

1 Like