Xbox Game Studios |OT6| But wait, there's MORE....studios

What’s this about?

Halo leaks

Oooh hahaha, good stuff! Those leaking anything should get a huge punishment.

4 Likes

Can I get a mod to tell me what’s off bounds in regards to the halo leaks. I know campaign spoilers is not and should not be discussed. What about modes, mp maps and such? Because nick and the others on the xbox era podcast this past weekend talked about something not campaign related. It was the first I heard about it. So if they can discuss it on their podcast we can discuss it here right?

Any story related spoilers that ruin the single player campaign in any way for our community are a no go as far as we’re concerned.

If users want to create a Halo Infinite Spoiler thread for multiplayer stuff, that’s fine, but please keep it to that thread.

As much as we’re ‘the admin’, it’s your community. I think that’s the best way to handle it, but folks are welcome to DM me if they have any suggestions.

12 Likes

If you want to talk about Multiplayer (no Campaign information) leaks for Halo Infinite, post in here.

6 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up.

1 Like
8 Likes

oh god not THIS again…

At least they’re taking it in good strides…

1 Like

Much like Craig, I really like the way they are making fun of all that.

Big bloke. Wears a cool ring. Loses it. Dies. Comes back as a giant eye in desperate need of visine

1 Like

Oh trust me, you don’t have to tell me about where it’s from :wink: the movies are amazing.

Apparently Skullzi had rumors about remasters for Fallout games and Matty has a video about it. He says he trusts Skullzi, that he gave a screenshot of Starfield nobody had etc.

Maybe he has his sources, maybe not. Skullzi also has a new video discussing these rumors, but I’m not gonna watch a hour of Skullzi speculation. But in the case you do want…

It’s based on this

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/ozpsat/bethesda_focused_youtuber_skullzi_has_heard_of_a/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Still think this Bethesda remake studio thing is absurd. Id rather them staff up to get more TES and Fallout out faster than possibly having to spend 4-5 years remaking games that are like 20 years old.

Granted Id still play the shit out of them but spending all those resources fully remaking stuff ground up instead of new IP’s/games sounds whack but oh well. Not my money.

Happy Netflix GIF by BoJack Horseman

5 Likes

This, except that I wouldn’t play them, I don’t have enough time to play all the new stuff that comes out, I’m not going to make room for any remakes.

Like are we really gonna make a studio just to remake Morrowind, Fallout 3 and Obliviion?

Vine Ok GIF

Why not

2 Likes

I would say because there are mods for Skyrim that are being worked on to address this Skywind, Skyblivion being two of them.

A new studio with new people, I don’t really see them making a brand new Fallout, that’s a BGS thing, but a remaster of those games is way easier. But is BGS big enough so that one team can focus on TES VI and the other on Fallout 5?

So far it’s only Skullzi with these rumors, nothing from Jeff Grubb, or any of the others with a much better track record.

Its a 3 year minimum endeavor to remake all those games from scratch and thats not even accounting for setting up the studio, hiring, etc. Seems like a waste tbh.

I find it to be a waste of resources but thats just me. Its not like they will remake a 10-12 hour fairly linear games here, we are talking about a minimum of full remakes and modernizing At LEAST Morrowind and Oblivion and touching up Fallout 3. Those are all massive 100+ hour games.

1 Like