Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

Speak for yourself. I’m so excited that it’s just coming out on its own.

2 Likes

Yea its weird I’m not used to things not leaked

That sounds like you should get it checked out

2 Likes

The entire show is out there, go radio silent in case anyone in the know says anything.

7 Likes

Do you mean it has leaked or just that it being prerecorded it could get out?

1 Like

I mean there are many people out there who know the majority of what is in the show an once people know it’s inevitable that someone posts it somewhere.

4 Likes

Ahh, maybe it is time for me to turn off and just play games. Thanks for the heads up though Jesse

1 Like

Yes, if you don’t want to be spoiled then go internet silent until after the show.

I hope Rand knows about the acquisition.

Really not sure if theyll be acquistions here

Edit. Fuck it, l will believe

3 Likes

The biggest sign to me is Satya and Matt seemingly prepping people for it and despite all the rumors, Xbox and the rumored companies did not come out and say anything. Not even Greenburg has come out and said there won’t be any. So I’m thinking there’s at least 1

2 Likes

grinning the grinch GIF

Pretty good show, I went in with tempered expectations and wasn’t disappointed. Though I really wish they would have leaned on their first party more for the last 30 minutes, the forza segment just took way too long to get through even if it was absolutely beautiful, but Nov 9 date confirmed.

New Series X cases:

6 Likes

Welp, there is still XO21 in a few months.

1 Like

Agrees the forza horizon bit seemed to drag on and near the end felt like it was there to pad time.

That’s a good looking case.

Solid show. Wish Twitch had 4K. I miss watching these on Mixer.

It solves the problem of “WUT VERSION IS THIS. CONFUSED GRANDMAS HURR”

1 Like

9/10 for me. Really good show.

4 Likes