Xbox Game Studios |OT5| DOOM posting not allowed. Except for posting about DOOM

You kidding, Prophet looks great.

Damn that Prophet. He just needs his golden crown and he will look like in the games.

I miss them so much !

Iā€™m digging this so far looking promising canā€™t wait for the trailer to release maybe at e3?

Is this the trailer that was showed only to investors when Paramount presented Paramount + some weeks ago ?

I remember there was a black screen or something the moment they streamed the trailer for the TV series.

If Persona is coming to Xbox I wonder how they will announce it. I remember back at XO19 (if Iā€™m not misremembering) that they showed a trailer of games coming to Game Pass and it included the Yakuza games. And I remember telling my buddies in the party ā€œJesus, dudesā€¦ Yakuza, itā€™s actually happeningā€.

Looking back on it they really casually dropped it there, no big announcement or anything like ā€œit was requested by fans for the longest time and itā€™s actually happening now.ā€ That would have been cool.

But I can see them casually just dropping Persona again,lol, if itā€™s heading straight to Game Pass that is.

I had to search for a good 10 minutes to even find out what you were talking about. Sony missed the cycle IMO, the news is lost among the SGF and Elden Ring now.

Idk if its already been postedā€¦ but here it is

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

11 Likes

That should have burnt like hell. :fire:

1 Like

Man he better be 100% sure heā€™s right otherwise the Sony fans will steamroll him.

So AoE4 info at E3 for sureā€¦

Imgur

our @Shpeshal_Nick is also one of the sources of this rumor. :philwins:

1 Like
1 Like

Heā€™s a fraud havenā€™t you heard?

1 Like

Good

So hereā€™s a real talk question:

100% Real Talk.

So Microsoft and Sony are going completely different directions.

Microsoft moving into acqusitions, Sony going to nurturing brand new studios made up of industry vets.

Sony announced the deals with Firewalk, Haven and those CoD people to deliver 1st Party New AAA IP, while Microsoft is buying existing talent and studios.

Do you think maybe Microsoft should move away from acqusitions and focus on more what Sony is doing? Find some small start up dev studio and give them a fuckton of money to do whatever?

No.

Microsoft should keep acquiring development studios and publishers to keep games and content coming exclusively for Xbox/PC instead of depending on third party publishers. Also, this way, if a game hits, you already have it internally. You donā€™t have to go through hoops for a sequel and whatnot.

9 Likes

They are already doing that with their own studios.

7 Likes

Those are all fair points.

Maybe I gotta stop lurking on OtherERA. Place is polluting my mind

9 Likes

The same way they announced Kingdom Hearts i think

That was in a separate trailer dedicated to all KH titles, correct?