Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

5 Likes

Both

11 Likes

Hive Busters is no longer Upcoming for The Coalition. Also isnā€™t Zenimax online making a new game?

Thanks. Updated Hivebusters.

As to Zenimaxā€¦yeah, see above

1 Like

bring Crackdown 4 :terry: is sustainable? :chief_think: :giphy: :thinking:

XboxERA congratulations on the 4 OT :clap:. a lot of things coming and happening. we will have a lot to discuss here in the summer. :grinning:

Excellent as always! Love the title.

1 Like

Excellent. OT 4 off to a good start.

Glad you held off putting hints in @Shpeshal_Nick I just want to see it when it is announced, last year was tough on the Dev community, I wanna see them get their day in the sun

I only see Commander Keen, I was thinking of this, https://www.windowscentral.com/zenimax-online-studios-new-engine-aaa-ip

Ok cool, edited

1 Like

you guys think youā€™d have played hivebusters as a full game on its own with more missions? I know I would. I really liked the banter and relationship between the 3 characters. The addition of Coleā€™s daughter added to their dynamic. I think if they released a separate full campaign about them, Iā€™d play the heck out of it

Zenimax Online has at least 2 unnanounced projects actually (though one could be a mobile game and the other one the AAA new IP at San Diego)

2 Likes

No this isnā€™t sustainable

5 Likes

Theyā€™re gonna make Evil Within Online.

This in the rumour mill?

Yeah a shitty mill that I just started

6 Likes

@Shpeshal_Nick Thank you for all you do but I must say Iā€™m sad I didnā€™t get a trophy for being the last comment in the last OT because I was waiting for it for months. Just for that, Iā€™m gonna ask @RandalThor19 to play Pokemon for charity with you

3 Likes

Anybody think Halo 5 not getting a series x update is more about just trying to forget about said game or am I using too much of a tinfoil hat.

1 Like

I think theyā€™ll update it eventually, but probably around the time they release it on PC.

Maybe they got a lot of shit when that came out with the misleading marketing the terrible story you get the idea

Probably by summer then. I uninstalled anyway more as a measure to save storage space :skull:

1 Like