Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Saw large post total and came for news, left disappointed that it was just a tantrum.

14 Likes

I raised a good point though.

More communication plox.

Gamers the last 3 months : Xbox has been dominating the news cycle

@ProgStopper this week : Xbox has poor communication

20 Likes

XboxE3 is a consolidated program. is where everyone knows that the Xbox will show their games. their big games.

there is also the X0 event. an “Playstation Experience” of Xbox that they created in 2018. now with the studios they have it will be fun what they will do with this event.

there is also the Inside Xbox that is in the fridge waiting for the Xbox studios to have something relevant to show.

:slightly_smiling_face:

FWIW, it would be nice to have dates on games like Psychonaurs and the ID@Xbox games.

With the pandemic and the variability it has added to our lives, it makes sense to keep dates close to your chest so that you don’t have to publicly delay (or crunch) if something happens. Nothing like going through hell to meet a completely arbitrary date.

you saw first here. :wink:

You know you are in the studios thread right prog?

XO has actually been a thing since 2002 iirc. Announced Rare there. Hope we get a new one this year! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

LMAO!!

6 Likes

didnt know… cool! are there videos from that time?

they have Halo Infinite, Starfield, Forza Motorsport etc. to talk about. so… :smirk:

1 Like

Also, here’s a dive into one of the prototypes shown:

2 Likes

The problem is that a lot of gamers will initially be excited after the E3 showcase and then speculate why there wasn’t Perfect Dark gameplay and that Microsoft needs to hold another showcase soon.

Leaving well enough alone is not the strong suit of gamers. Haha

1 Like

The constant gif shitposting is making these threads unbearable.

14 Likes

At least no more Crackdown 4 shit.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

AGREE.

11 Likes

Start flagging if the gifs don’t relate to XGS. I will be now, it has been a chore to follow this thread now. If they want to post non stop gifs do it in the community thread.

5 Likes

I have to excuse myself for the two gifs I posted, I’m gonna post less and some news here and there.

4 Likes

Ideally not there either

Agree but if anywhere that’s better than here. Maybe it would be best to open a off topic thread just for gif shitpost wars.