Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

take that shit back lol

The fable mmo rumours need buriedā€¦
Scared Asustad GIF

2 Likes

I didnā€™t play those expansions. I played based TOR, which seemed fine. I played it more like an traditional Bioware RPG, so what I remember from the base game was pretty good. But I played Jedi something or other and that was one of the weaker stories people told me.

Apparently the Sith stories were great.

There were rumors it was an MMO, but Zhuge dismissed that.

I imagine itā€™s more like a Forza Horizon shared world, or at the least some kind of co-op with other players like Fable II and III.

I mean @Shpeshal_Nick could eleborate if itā€™s an MMO or not.

no I donā€™t care about any of that cuz Iā€™m not aware of any of it, I am just saying donā€™t rekindle Fable MMO rumors lmfao

Yeah, clearly it will be like FH with a shared world, I mean, Fable hasnā€™t been a strictily sp rpg since Fable 2, so no news here. It will be like Molyneaux would have wanted, but couldnā€™t do for tech limitations of the era. It will even use the FTech engine, so it is only natural, I canā€™t wait to see a large scale arpg with a connected world, but not the classic MMO. Xbox will have TES 6, the Obsidian take on 1st person large scale rpgs and a new Fable with FH-like share world: three huge rpgs (emphasis on rpg, not Ubisoft style copycats) with three completely different takes.

1 Like

This is fine with me, as long as I can just play the whole game solo because for me RPG is 100% solo, I want none of that co-op in that genre, lol. As long as nothing is centered around co-op itā€™s all good with me. FH games are absolutely fine playable solo, so I have faith they go for that approach too.

Iā€™m sure Fable is probably more like Forza Horizonā€¦

Because it was a full-blown WoW style MMO.

I donā€™t think this place would survive.

I donā€™t see why not, there isnā€™t a single Forza Horizon where you could not play solo, there is even an offline mode.

1 Like

oh no weā€™re back on the fable mmo discussion

I donā€™t see the problem, it seems like a ā€œbadā€ word. XD

Well with the rumors that Coalition is working on something other than Gear 6, we need to go back to the oldest of the classic hits.

• Crackdown 4 meme is dad
  • Gears 6 might actually be on the backburner for nowā€¦

I mean what else we got?

1 Like

Gears 6 on the back burner after that Gears 5 ending?

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen this Crackdown 4 thing around, but there is some truth in it, or it is only meme? XD

Because I seriously doubt MS will ever do another Crackdown, itā€™s like Ryse or Scalebound or Quantum Break: bad omens from the Xbox One era.

hmm i think we need to go back to the Does sprint belong in halo debate.

If Matty is to be believed, Coalition might have a game before Gears 6 thatā€™s not Gears.

It wasnā€™t an MMO last I heard.

It will have SOME kind of online aspect I Think, like co-op or something. But I donā€™t think the MMO rumours were true.

14 Likes

I love it when you just swoop in an squash shit like that.

What else you got?

Feed me please. Itā€™s been a rough day for me.

:pleading_face:

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Okay so:

• Fableā€™s not an MMO. Scratch that one off.
  • Coalition might be working on a new game thatā€™s not Gears. Scratch that one off.
  • Crackdown is dead. Scratch that one off.

Halo in sprint? Starfield has a PS5 version? What other ā€œthird railā€ topics we got here left on XGS OT?

1 Like