Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

You are over-dramatizing, you know that ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Of course theyā€™re doing an E3 showcast, just not at E3.

Theyā€™re still gonna have an E3 level showcase come on.

They just donā€™t want to share during that time.

Iā€™M FRUSTRATED.

That trailer did nothing for me.

Iā€™d rather Xbox wait to show something substantial than rush to show something minor and get a ton of criticism about showing nothing.

You really want a Nintendo style communication at Xbox? Not even Nintendo fans want that!!

there is not much to say now. you know that. it is at E3 that is the big explosion. it has always been like that.

1 Like

There is no reason for Microsoft to not do 3 shows a year showing games with some minor showings here and there.

I agree they have to get with the times and stop this E3 or bust nonsense.

1 Like

Look itā€™s just frustrating that weā€™re STILL on this E3/Gamescom/XO/TGA cycle with large gaps of nothing sometimes sprinkled in between.

Maybe Iā€™m just addicted to the amazing string of news weā€™ve had the past few weeks and 3 days without news and Iā€™m the angry stepdad you gave up cigarettesā€™ for 3 days and is now yelling at everyone.

1 Like

Javier gets it.

1 Like

No you are right. Microsoft needs to update their communication to be with the times.

We dont have to see every game and not every showing has to be an XGS blowout. But something to keep people alert on the games and consoles.

I think COVID and lack of any next gen games on Xbox Series took a toll there. I am excited about acquisitions though. If no games, then at least purchase some big company :rofl:

I like that idea.

Iā€™m just sayingā€¦ Hereā€™s a crazy ideaā€¦

The New Colossus and Youngblood didnā€™t exactly set the world on-fire sales wise.

So why not announce it or tease it now with a ā€œmore to come at E3ā€.

Spread the love Xbox!

This ā€œwaiting to E3ā€ is some old-hat stuff. You got the studios now, make your own schedule. Make them come to YOU.

Could you imagine the :eyes: that would be on Xbox right now if next week they wentā€¦ ā€œHey sneak peek at Starfieldā€ out of nowhere?

Itā€™s why Directs and SoPā€™s generate so much hype. Because ANYTHING could HAPPEN at ANY TIME not on a normal schedule.

There is still a global pandemic around, one of the reasons Inside Xbox is dead. The other might be, that the feedback for last years May showcase was rather negative and toxic.

We also just had a ID@Xbox show and a Age of Empires event. And next week there will be some cool stuff with Game Stack. We also get monthly Forza Directs, regular Flight Sim streams and videos, monthly Halo updates etc.

Can we stop with this ā€œthe glass is always emptyā€ narrative?

9 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/e30XwxR.gif?noredirect

Me telling people Iā€™ll shut the fuck up when Microsoft releases at least one console-based XGS/XGP/Bethesda game into my hand.

GamePass Day 1 is super duper sweet and does distract, but not having SOMETHING from XGS/XGP/Bethesda since Hivebusters does kind of suck ā€¦

YES I KNOW ABOUT THE FUCKING PANDEMIC. (Just saying that Sony is set to release 5 games during the pandemic. Nintendo released more than few games since last fall).

Put the games here.

EDIT: Wow, I ground this topic to a fucking halt.

1 Like

Saw large post total and came for news, left disappointed that it was just a tantrum.

14 Likes

I raised a good point though.

More communication plox.

Gamers the last 3 months : Xbox has been dominating the news cycle

@ProgStopper this week : Xbox has poor communication

20 Likes