Xbox Game Studios |OT4| This is for Studio talk. Studios. It's the Studios OT. Studio talk here (Part 1)

Hyped because

• Todd Howard’s and BGS new IP in YEARSSSSSSSSSS
  • BGS will always have a special place in my gamer heart
  • Todd’s dreamgame
  • Sci-fi/space by Howard and team

if I had to choose only one game for late this year…between Halo, Forza Horizon 5 or Starfield I go for Todd’s dreamgame.

4 Likes

For me out of the 3 its halo

:grinning:

Congratulations to Rare and Xbox Game Studios :clap: :clap: :clap:

14 Likes

Oh wow that’s awesome.

2 Likes

Okay. Fair enough.

For me personally, I need to see gameplay, the mechanics, what you do in the game, what the story/plot is, etc. before getting hyped. Same with CGI/in-engine trailers. They simply do nothing for me.

With that said, I rarely get hyped for a game until it’s a month or so away especially now where any game can be delayed months if not years.

Oh I absolutely understand you about in-engine and CGI trailers. It’s just me being such a huge BGS fan, I can’t wait. The only way to ruin this hype is if they have some kind of crazy change in combat compared to their previous games. So combat being turn-based for example would make me extremely disappointed. But I don’t expect that at all.

HUGE!

2 Likes

Can’t let the Crackdown talk die down :slightly_smiling_face:

I didn’t play the first game until it came to Games with Gold, had a blast. The second one is pretty horrible. Played the third - and I totally agree that the multiplayer is horrible. I played one game of that & uninstalled it. But the campaign is actually a lot of fun. Environments are a bit bleh, the story could end a little better, I’d like a little extra variety in enemies, etc - but for absolute nonsense fun blowing stuff up - it was great. Some pretty neat weapons, the mechanics of movement are some of the best I’ve seen in this level of game. Definitely enjoyed my time with it, and appreciated that they added more content for free after release.

1 Like

:grinning:

9 Likes

“One other way we’re increasing spatial awareness in Halo Infinite is through Virtual Surround Sound. Halo Infinite will be the first Halo title to support the Virtual Surround Sound technologies Dolby Atmos, Windows Sonic, and DTS Headphone:X. These spatial audio technologies allow us to make sounds feel like they’re playing from behind or above you, when you’re only wearing stereo headphones. We’ve created a custom setup for our in-game sounds so that you get a clear separation between spatial and non-spatial content. This way, whether playing over headphones or on a surround sound system, you can very clearly tell exactly where your enemies are when you’re in combat.”

2 Likes

New Banished weapon, the Skewer:

2 Likes

Looks like a mix of retro lancer and hammerburst from Gears of War

3 Likes

I am waiting for this upgrade, won’t play until then.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what it is and im just hoping that the combat and gameplay is fluid and responsive as opposed to the stiff, clunky and janky few hours I played of Fallout 4. This is why im hoping for March 2022. Give them the extra few months.

I will most likely give it a chance via Game Pass so I am hoping that it’s for me and good. I just don’t have any hype or expectations for the game as of now. That may change once they show gameplay and combat.

if thats what I think it is LETS FUCKING GO

3 Likes

Compared to other games the gunplay in Fallout 4 isn’t great, a bit stiff but compared to Fallout 3 it’s a huge improvement and way more fun. Combined with VATS I thought it was a blast. Honestly wouldn’t mind something like VATS in Starfield.

What could it be?

The flood

5 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking.

It sounds like it as well what else could it be really

New surprise enemy… The inundated.

1 Like